{Mystic Messenger x reader} Mystic Messenger

"MC!!!" You turn around to see everyone waiting for you under the cherry blossom tree. Everyone was there, including V, Saeran, even Vanderwood was there! You smiled and hurried towards them.

"Everyone! Annyeong!" you greeted them and they returned you a genuine smile and you all sat.

There were white picnic mats laying on the grass and at the centre of them all were delicious foods that everyone enjoyed. And so, you sat there, among your friends- talking, laughing and eating.

You talked about cats with Jumin and how your days have been. Zen kept complimenting you and you told Zen that he looked healthy too. You and Jaehee talked about things you guys should do the next time you meet- shopping, baking, watching a movies and things like that. Yoosung was telling you about his new favourite games and how university exams were finally over, you congratulated him. You had a nice and simple chat with Vanderwood, he had a warm smile on his face. You sat by Saeran and admired the nature together and you both stared at the sky that brought along happy memories. V had brought his camera and took photos, he showed them to you and you loved every single one of them. Finally, Saeyoung, both of you talked about anything and everything. You guys told each other jokes and had lots of laughs

"MC, next time we meet, let's meet in your world" he said calmly. You were shocked but you nodded your head in agreement.

"I'm looking forward to that future"

You looked towards the bridge not far from where you sat. There was a bright light that was at the end of it and you saw Vanderwood, V and Saeran waving you good-bye before they passed through the light. You quickly waved a good-bye as well.

You sighed and closed your eyes for a bit, enjoying the sweet sound of nature and chatter from the group behind you. you re-opened your eyes to find Jumin and Jaehee standing by the light.

"Farewell, MC. May we see each other again in the future" Jumin said.

"I'm looking forward to the next time we meet, maybe we can do some of that baking together, yes?" Jaehee said as well.

You nodded to them and shouted a big farewell. They laugh and went into the light.

Zen stood up and stretched. He fixed his clothes and smiled down at you.

"I guess I'll be going too, MC" He walked towards the light and blew you a big kiss and you caught it in the air. He winked and then walked through.

You turned the remaining boys and had a small chat before Yoosung decided to leave. He yawned and stood up.

"Catch you next time, MC! I'll miss you" He gave you a bear hug and you returned it too. He kept waving at you while he ran towards and through the light.

You and Saeyoung sighed at the same time, you looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, I'm leaving soon too" Saeyoung said.

You pouted, thinking that it was still too early for him to leave and he saw you.

"W-wait! Not too soon! I have lots of time so let's do lots of fun stuff!" And you did. You guys did whatever you wanted and you had fun.

Time flies by fast and sadly, Saeyoung had to leave. You were looking into his golden eyes and he was looking into yours as he parted your bangs. He held your hands and you smiled sadly at each other.

"It's time that I go, MC. Next time we see each other, let's relive all the fun moments that's happened to us so far. I will miss you" He hugged you tightly.

"I will miss you too... Seven" You hugged him back too. Before pulling away his placed a gentle and long kiss on your cheek.

He smiled at you and then left.

"Until we meet again, dear..."

After that, darkness decided to take over your sight and the last thing you felt was the single tear that slide down your cheek.

....

Your eyes fluttered open and you check your phone. You unlocked your phone to see the Mystic Messenger app in the middle you the screen and the '707' background of your phone too. You smiled and sighed.

"Those were some amazing memories, guys"

Mystic Messenger has been successfully uninstalled.

~~~

Hiya Beauty Biscuits~! Thanks for reading all the way.

I'm going to end this book at this chapter.

(Honestly, I thought I've moved on from Mystic Messenger but my heart is breaking as we speak)

Thank you so much for over 15k reads and all the votes and your time ugh-

I've made this Mystic Messenger x reader chapter because it's the end of course. I've started up a new book too. (If any of you ARMY's out are reading this go check out that new bts story)

Again thank you all for taking time to read this. Thank you for the love and support. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! And now I'm going to say farewell to this.

Thank you every one!