{Jumin x reader} Memories

(Play the song while reading)

I remember when I first saw your face and heard your name.

Your expression, so full of love and care. It made me feel a small yet powerful firework burst inside my heart. That name... Jumin. It was sweet melody to my ears.

I remember hearing your voice for the first time.

It calmed me down and put me out of stress. I felt so happy every single time you called me. I could listen to you all day.

I remember when I was at your house.

You made me stay there. You had read me a bedtime story as if I was your precious child and you didn't let me know whatever the story was about.

I remember our first kiss

It was very warm, soft and a temporary taste of fresh pancakes in the morning. It was very gentle and loving.

I remember that moment you confessed.

After our first enchanting kiss, you told me how much you loved me, how you never wanted me to leave your side, how I was everything you wanted. You were happy then, which made me happy.

...

All these memories we shared, I had cherished the most. I had never felt so much love and care from anyone before you. The party, it was a success thanks to everyone and especially you, who encouraged me throughout the way. And what made it more special was when you had proposed to me, in front of the paparazzi, as if telling the world 'your mine'.

It was like a dream come true!~

But, of course...

Dreams must come to an end.

I will never forget every single moment I shared you. I will always look back and remember everything. But you wouldn't... because you forgot. I don't blame you, it was meant to be that way... why?

Because I only had 11 days...

"I love you, Jumin"