Chapter 9 - Karaoke

Jade's POV

I gave Perrie a hug and she hugged me back. I wanted to make her feel as comfortable as I could. Then Summer came back downstairs. "Here you guys go. I brought the most comfiest blankets that I have." She said to us. She had a smile on her face and she took a seat next to Perrie. "So what do you guys want to do since you're here?" She asked us.

Perrie and I looked at each other and she turned back to Summer. "Let's do some karaoke." She smiled. It was nice to see her smile again. Seeing her sad just made my heartbreak even more. "K-karaoke?" I said, I wasn't a really good singer so when she said that..I just got scared. "Yeah. Are you afraid Jade?" Summer asked me.

I nodded my head. "Why?" Perrie asked me. "You don't have to be exactly perfect. Just go up there." Summer had a little stage set with microphones and all. It seemed a little too perfect. She was a little too perfect. "Alright then." I said as I walked up there. What song was I going to sing? I thought about it and said, "Well..I'm gonna sing Stay With Me by Sam Smith." They applauded like they were my audiences. I started singing, "Guess its true..I'm not good at a one night stand..but I still need love cause I'm just a man.."

"

I finished and it wasn't my best singing performance

I finished and it wasn't my best singing performance. I felt like my voice was a little shaky. I mean, singing in front of your crush would be very scary until you mess up. "Jade!" Perrie said loudly after I finished the last word. "Was it that bad?" I said. Perrie and Summer shook there heads and smiled at me. "It was actually really really good! Have you ever thought of becoming a singer?" Summer asked me. I walked back down and into the couch and I said, "Yeah I have. It's always been my dream but I was too scared to even sing in front of people."

"You should definitely be a singer! You have the voice for it!" Perrie said to me while she was walking to me. "Thanks. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm great but I just don't believe it." Summer rolled her eyes and walked up to me as well and said, "Trust me honey. You're really great." I smiled at them. "Thanks guys."

"No problem. Anyways, I guess it's my turn to sing...I guess I'll sing..Listen? Sounds good doesn't it?" She looked at us. We both looked at her and nodded our heads. "Alright then. Here I go." She took the mic and out came the words. "When I get chills inside, I feel it deep inside without you..yeah.."

She was dancing a bit

She was dancing a bit. She looked like she was having really fun. Like she was free and she didn't care about anything. Summer was looking at her in awe and just kept staring at her happily. I have to admit, I got a little bit jealous but I kept my cool. I didn't want Summer falling for her because I was already in love with Pez.

Perrie finished and she was laughing. Her laugh was so cute and funny. Then Summer got up, "Oh my god Pez! That was incredible! I mean I knew you could sing but not like that!" Pez? I thought I was the only one who could call her that... "Yeah Perrie, that was really great. You have a really good voice." I said calmly. "Thanks lovelies." She said to us as she gave us a big hug.

"Summer, are you gonna go?" Perrie asked her. She shook her head and said, "Nah, my voice is a bit scratchy and it kinda hurts. I just wanted a performance." She laughed. "You know what's really funny?" She asked us as she continued to laugh. 
"What?" I said. I have to admit, her laugh was kinda cute too. We waited for her to stop laughing but she couldn't stop.

"Never mind guys

"Never mind guys. It's just too funny. If I try to tell it then I'll just laugh again." She said as she slowly started to control her laughter. "Alright. Are you sleepy yet?" Perrie asked the both of us. We sat on the couch and just slouched. "Erm...not really. I might just stay up for a little bit more." I said. I was tired but I wasn't going to sleep yet. I just wanted to spend some time with Perrie..

"How bout you Sum? You sleepy?" She thought about it and said, "No not at all. Lately, I've been staying up and I really don't know why." "Yeah same! I just can't sleep!" Perrie said as they laughed together. They were both talking with each other and just completely ignored me. "Alright then, good night and I will talk to you guys tomorrow..alright?" I said trying to cut into their conversation.

Perrie turned around and said, "Alright Jade. Goodnight love and I'll take you home tomorrow." I nodded my head. Before I closed my eyes, I took one last look at them and Perrie's name was on Summers arm. Did she like her? Was she ever going to like me? I want her to like me..I have to get her to like me. I closed my eyes and shuffled on the couch to the other side.

Rough night, huh?

>>> AUTHORS QUESTIONS <<<
How do you guys like my story so far? Is it good? Is it bad? What do you think Jade will do? Will she warm up to Perrie or just go for it? What will Perrie do? Get Summer to like her and try to hang out with Jade? I don't know..next update will be soon though!

-Emily 👩🏻😍