Chapter 18 - A New Relationship?

Jade's POV

I guess I fell asleep because I woken up by someone shaking me. "Hm..what?" I said as I tried to get up. "Jade? It's me Leigh, Perrie's awake." I gasp as I remembered Perrie. My eyes shot wide open and I instantly got up.

"Ow!" Leigh and I both said as we accidentally bumped out heads into each other. "Sorry about that Leigh..is she okay?" She didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then she said, "Why don't you go take a look for yourself?" And she guided me into the room seeming as I was still a bit shaky from just waking up really fast.

"Perrie.." I whispered. She was wide awake and watching the TV. She was smiling, as the TV was playing a comedy show. She was trying so hard not to laugh. "Perrie?" I said a bit louder but not too loud. She turned her head over to me and stared at me. Then her stare..turned into a smile.

"Jade!" She said holding her arms open waiting for me to hug them. I ran to her and started crying. "I'm so glad you're okay! How are you feeling? How was the surgery? When did you wake up?" How--" She stopped me to say, "Woah! Too much questions! But I'll probably answer them latter, I'm okay. I'm better than yesterday..that's for sure."

I smiled through my tears. "That's great. I'm just so happy to see you smiling and better." I broke the hug and took a look her beautiful face. "Even though you look like a total mess, you're still beautiful. How is that even possible?" We both laughed. "I would say the same about you."

"Jade, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Just then, Jesy and Leigh walked in with a smile. "I can't believe I'm doing this right here on a hospital bed but here goes nothing..", I was actually nervous to say something but I was ready. "Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, you just felt very special. Then we met again at the other party and I started to develop feelings for you. They were really strong.

It was a hard choice to choose between you and Summer. But I had to let Summer go..what I'm trying to say is..I--" She cut herself off and looked over to the girls. They nodded and she took a deep breath. "Jade, I love you. I love you so so much. Would you like to be..my, uh, girlfriend?" She said smiling at me, all three of them waiting patiently for me to answer. "Perrie.." I started to say.

Am I really ready for a relationship right now? I love her..I love her to death. I want to be with her. But I don't know if I'm actually ready...okay. I have my answer. "Perrie, I love you too but..I have to say that the answer has to be.." I looked down at the ground re-thinking my answer again. Then I answered. "The answer is yes, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!"

I said hugging her. I broke off the hug and saw that she was crying. "Why are you crying love?" She wiped a tear and said, "Because you love me. You trust me. You care for me. You respect me. You love me..for who I am..." It was quiet as we just looked at each other with amazement.

"Awww now isn't this lovely??" Jesy said walking over to us. She and Leigh both gave us a big hug. "I love you Perrie!" I said to her. "I love you too Jade!"

"What do you want to do once you get out?" Jesy asked Perrie. "How about we all go and celebrate this new beginning of a new relationship, yeah?" "Yeah!" The three of us said. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to her. I held her hand and rested my head on her bed.

"We'll just leave you two alone." Jesy said as she winked. Leigh left as well with a little laugh.

"I love you Perrie.." I said to her.

"And I love you Jadey.." She said back.