Chapter 19 - Please Dont Leave Me

Perrie's POV
I can't believe she's mine now. I know it's probably too early but I didn't want to wait anymore. All I wanted was for her to be mine and that was it.  "Do you think it's too soon?" I asked her while still looking at the TV. "Jade?" I said as I didn't get an answer back.

"Hm?" She said as she opened up her eyes. "Sorry..I guess I fell asleep.." She said. "No no it's okay. Go back to sleep." I said rubbing her head. My arm hurt when I moved it but it was okay. "No, tell me. What's wrong? Did you asked me something?" I stayed quiet. Should I tell her? I don't want to keep secrets from her though.

"I was just wondering if it was too early to get together. I mean I love you and you love me, but is it too early?" I asked her. The look on her face made me feel so bad. "I-I don't know. Do you think it's too early? If it is..then I'll just leave."

I thought about it. It was hard. "I love you Jade, I do. It's just that we haven't hung out as much and I really want to get to know you more and better. Then that way, we'll connect more. But we can still be together, it doesn't bother me..it's just that I think it's better if we hang out as friends.

"This all just doesn't make any sense Perrie. One minute you're in love with me and then another minute you just want to be friends?" She said standing up and very voice getting louder. "Jade calm down. Please, don't leave. It's not what you think I'm saying." I said to her. "Now please sit down and just talk to me." I said putting my hand on the seat of the chair.

"I can't believe you're doing this now! Now while you're at the hospital. I just have one question, do you or do you not love me..Perrie?" "I do. Jade, believe me I do. I just don't want to rush anything." She paced back and forth. "How about this, how about I leave you alone for you to think. I'll let you think whether you still want to continue with me or just end it."

"Jade I don't want to end us! Why are you being over dramatic? I love you Jade." She shook her head. "I can't believe that you're in love with me if you just want to be friends at first." She said. "I just can't be friends with someone who I love and care for deeply.." "We can make it work Jade. You have to believe me on this. Please don't leave me Jade.." I said starting to tear up. She was starting to tear up.

"I can't do this right now." Jade said. By the tone of her voice, I could tell that she was in the verge of crying. "I just can't be with you and just be friends at first. I want to love you, I want to be with you, I want to cuddle with you, but I can't do all of those if I'm just friends with you. Unless we become friends with benefits but that's a whole other story." She said still pacing back and forth from my bed to the wall and door.

"I'm sorry Perrie, I have to go." She said wiping a tear from her face. I caught her arm and tried to pull her back in. "Jade, please don't go." I said now starting to cry. "Please stay and we could make this all work out." She pulled on my grip and finally got loose, then she walked away. I started to cry but not that much. Why did I say that? I can't believe that she's gone.

But don't worry, she'll be back..she'll be back right? Right...