Chapter 2 - Thinking Bout Stuff

After Friday night.

It was a couple days after Friday. I still think it's funny that that girl with the long brown hair came up to me and actually thought I bought her the drink. She looked so disappointed in herself that she believed it.

Anyways, who cares about her right? I mean, she's really nothing to me. I was saving that drink for my boyfriend, Zayn. (Yes I'm sorry, Zerrie feels!) But he was sitting right behind her.

I guess the waitress didn't hear me clearly since the music was very loud

I guess the waitress didn't hear me clearly since the music was very loud. I was with my girl friends and we were just chilling and talking about stuff. My friend, Summer..uh I kinda have a crush on her?

Yeah I'm bisexual.

But she doesn't know that. All she knows is that I'm in love with Zayn. Actually, none of my friends know that I'm bisexual. It's kinda weird not telling them because I tell them everything.

I was still thinking about the girl from Friday night. She was very pretty. She was a bit taller than me when I bumped into her. Summer was dragging me while I was trying to fix my shoe and I ran into her.

I blamed it on her because I didn't want to feel embarrassed or anything. I wanted to be strong in front Summer and feel like I could protect her in any situation..you know? It's just that feeling like you want to protect the one you love.

I felt bad, I admit that, but I still wanted to be brave.

"Hey babe, you alright?" Zayn asked me. I was just thinking about some stuff and he just took me out of my head.

"Yeah..yeah I'm alright. Just been stressed out a bit. You know..with work and stuff."

"Yeah I understand. Anyways, what do you want for dinner?" He asked me while looking at his phone.

"Uh actually, I don't really feel like eating. I'm just so tired. All I want to do is rest. Sorry babe.." I said to him. Honestly, I was kinda hungry but I didn't want to eat. It's weird.

Then I got a text message from an unknown number: Unknown: Hey, are you coming to the party tonight?
I turned to look at Zayn with a confused face. "Did you give any of the guys my number without telling me?"

He turned to look at me with a confused face as well. Who the hell could be texting me? "Zayn, someone's texting me and I don't know who it is." I was kinda getting scared.

"Perrie, don't worry. Just play along with the person. Maybe if he or she tells us the address, we can go and find him or her."

"Good idea." So that's exactly what I did.
Perrie: Yeah yeah I'm coming. But just remind me again, what's the address?

The person replied back to me with the address and so Zayn and I decided that we were gonna go. What should I wear? The person also told us that party started around 7-8pm so that gave us enough time to get ready.

I went to my room and picked out a few outfits.

Which one would make me pop out? I mean, I'm not trying to get any guys attention because I have Zayn but the girls

Which one would make me pop out? I mean, I'm not trying to get any guys attention because I have Zayn but the girls..I wonder if Summer knows about the party..I would love to bring her with us.

Anyways, back to the dress, I love the blue one but I don't really like wearing strapless clothing. It makes me feel weird. I love the shoes that go with it though.

About the red one, I love the dress..just not the shoes. I don't have any shoes that go with it though which totally sucks. As for the purse, not really my type. The lipstick stain is a bit too much for my taste.

The pink dress..it's cute but I don't really like the type of style. The shoes are a bit too sparkly for me. Everything else is fine. The only option left is my black dress.

It's really cute. The shoulder straps are nice. They're not too thick and they're not too thin. The dress might be short on me but who cares right? Right? I love the shoes, it reminds me some heels I wore when I was younger. The purse is everything to me. I went on my date with Zayn and I had that purse with me.

Plus, I know how to make a smokey eye so the makeup palette is just right for me!
This is going to be one hell of a night.

>>> AUTHORS NOTE <<<

Hi! I know I should have said this earlier but WELCOME TO MY BOOK! I hope you all enjoy it and yeah. I really hope it's good so far. I was kinda nervous about writing this but I've seen that a lot of people have read it and hopefully liked it! Leave me a comment or something to let me know that you like/love it and you want me to continue soon! Thanks a bunch!

-Emily 💁🏻✌🏻