Simply Gorgeous

Simply Gorgeous

26th November 2032 (21 weeks and 0 days)

Braxton's POV

"Come on Baby pick up." I was starting to get worried, I have been trying to get through to Lexi for the past hour, she's not answering and she's not replying to my texts. I hope nothing is wrong with her or our son, last time she did this was when I was in hospital and she wanted me to chill out, but I can't get it out of my head that something is wrong.

"MUM, HAVE YOU HEARD FROM LEXI?" I shouted through my bedroom door, I frowned when I heard silince from inside the house, I know that Mum isn't working today and that her and Auntie Katie were doing something today. I walked out and looked around before I called Mum's phone when I couldn't find her.

"Hi sweetie, what's up?" Mum said in her usual chirpy tone.

"Have you heard from Lexi? She's not answering me and I'm getting worried." I said running a hand through my hair, I have to get ready myself soon and I have to meet up with the guys at Cam's, at this rate, I'm going to be getting there late.

"I turned her phone off, she's fine just calm down." Mum said like it was no big deal that I have been trying to contact and see how my girl is.

"Mum is she ok? Is the baby ok?" I rushed out, something doesn't feel right and I want to make sure that both my babies are ok. I don't know what I'd do if I lost them, we haven't even met our little man yet.

"Brax, she's fine, everything is fine and my grandbaby is doing just fine" Mum sighed at my mini panic attack, I could hear Auntie Katie in the background saying I was over reacting just like my father had done with each pregnancy.

"Mum you can't do that, I thought something had happened to her and my son, please turn her phone back on." I said and then realised what I had said and mentally kicked myself when I heard Mum's happy gasp. She knows I've been calling the baby a girl since we found out that Lexi was pregnant and now I just gave it away by saying my son, well that lasted just over a week.

"Did you just say I'm going to have a grandson?" she said sounding like she was jumping with excitement.

"Yes Mum, we're having a boy but you can't tell anyone else, and I mean it, no one." I sighed while holding the phone away from my ear when she squealed, someone would think she was a little girl.

"Ok, my lips are sealed and I promise to turn Lexi's phone on, I swear you are too much like your Dad at times, stop worrying so much or you'll have a heart attack." she laughed and then hung up, at least I know she's ok, I just don't know what the hell they are doing, her hair appointment isn't until later. 

After calming down a little, I had my shower and dressed into something comfortable to wear until I have to put the suit on. I noticed a note sticking to the front of the bag that says "wear me" and pinned to it was a red satin tie, I guess she's gone for a red dress, I can't wait to see what she's picked out. I grabbed the suit and my bag, Lexi and I will be staying in the hotel tonight where the actually prom is taking place, so it'll be nice to have a night away from everyone. 

When I pulled up out the front of Uncle Kaleb's and Aunt Katie's house, Cam and Gage were out the front chatting to Tyler and Kayla, Cam was grinning widely as he had Gage wrapped in his arms. It's just like a huge weight has been lifted from the air surrounding Cam and this house since he has openly admitted he's gay. Even better that none of our family are upset or mad about it, I think it's really helped him having Lexi's Unlce Adam and his husband Nate around and are classed as part of the family.