Another Taylor Christmas

24th December 2032 (25 weeks and 0 days)

Brax's POV

I looked at the twinkling lights on our christmas tree, the one Lexi made sure we had put up straight away on the morning we had woken up after our first night here. I love living with my girl, the freedom of just doing what we like has been awesome, and being a wizz at maths, it's also helped with budgeting our expensese which will be a little tight until bubs comes but it's not enough to have us starving. We just need little Jax to be here, then all of this will feel more like home, I'm getting more excited as everyday passes and I can't wait to hold him in my arms, we will be a family.

Lexi and I were relaxing on our couch watching a movie, we had Kale over earlier to watch a couple with us, he loved that and it was nice to have him around here just chilling with us. Max started barking at the sliding door that leads to the back deck after a loud bang and some rustling. I groaned, I was nice and comfy just resting here with Lexi in my arms, who has been sleeping for the past half hour. Living here with her so far is perfect, and I think it was the best thing we've done, actually no, making our son was the best thing, this is a close second. 

I made my way over to see what Max was trying to growl at after I climbed up and leaving Lexi rest, hopefully not being disturbed by the dog. I flicked the light switch for the back and peered through the blinds, and what do I find out on the deck, Aidan George Taylor.

"What the hell Aide?" I whispered lowly as I opened the sliding door, he was leaning up against the rail and sighed with relief that I had heard him, Max started wagging his tail and sniffing his shoes. I looked over to the fence and noticed that he had clearly jumped over and landed on a few plants, bloody hell, now I have to fix them.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry to get over, I think I'm safe now." he said as he panted through his heavy breaths, I looked at him fully confused and folded my arms over my chest and waited to hear his explaination.

"Callie's brother just found out about us and he wasn't too pleased that I slept her already, he got mad and chased me, he looked fucking crazy Brax, his eyes looked murderous." he said still taking some calming breaths, I tried not to laugh at the situation, I can only just imagine the look on Coop's face he would be pissed as hell.

"You do release that we will be the same when Izzy brings a boy home and tells everyone that he's her boyfriend and worse finding out that they are sexually active." we both shuddered at the thought, I think I may have to have some words with Izz just to make sure she stays away from boys altogether, maybe when she gets to Uni maybe, but no way in high school.

"Didn't you hear? She already has a boyfriend." Aidan said as his voice was back to normal and sat down on one of the chairs we have out on the deck.

"Huh? Who?" I asked, who do I need to beat the crap out of? I've only been out of the house for two weeks and this is what happens, but I'm sure Dad is keeping his eyes open, well I hope he is.

"His name is Ollie, you know, the kid next door." he shrugged and I groaned, that must be the kid from the family that just moved into the house next door, in my opinion I hope they move again, he looks like bad news for my baby sister, he looks like trouble, big trouble.

"And how do you know this?" I asked while sitting beside him, I don't care that I'm in my boxers, it's hot and balmy still and it's my house I wear what I want, I just hope he doesn't go inside Lexi is only in knickers as well. This weather has been crazy, hot one day cool the next and for the last two nights it's been mega hot so we are keeping as cool as possible.