One Sweet Day ~ part one

19th July 2036 (Brax now 22, Lexi almost 21 and Jax is 3 years and 4 months old)

Lexi's POV

I have never been more nervous in my life, today is the day that Brax and I are getting married, I am finally going to be able to call the man I love with my heart and soul, my husband. I had woken up about a half hour ago, sleep was pretty much useless to me as I just tossed and turned, I think I was more worried that something was going to go wrong. All the girls in my bridal party stayed here with me at our house, all the boys were over at the Taylors, even my baby boy Jax, who is not so little anymore, he's three years old now.

The ceremony will be held mid afternoon around three, I looked over to the clock that sits on Brax's bedside cupboard, it was not even six in the morning. I let out a frustrated growl as I have another nine hours to go, this day is so gonna drag like dog balls, I should've set it for like ten or something, I've been dying to become a Taylor since I fell madly in love with Brax when I was twelve. A light knock on the door had me frown a little but I pulled myself away from the view of the rising sun through out huge bay window to answer the door.

"Thank god you're awake, I was going insane, I couldn't sleep a wink, why the hell am I nervous, it's your wedding day." Izzy said frustrated as she slumped down onto my huge king sized bed, she was wearing her booty shorts and small singlet, and a pair of knee high ugg boots.

"Tell me about, I think I've slept a total of five minutes, I was never this nervous when Brax and I got married heaps of times when we were five and six." I chuckled at that memory, I always made him pretend that it was our wedding day, Tyler was always the one to marry us, how things were easy and carefree back then.

"That's because this time it's real." Izzy chuckled, I sighed dreamily as I sat down beside her, my robe pulled closed tight to hide my naked body which showed my stretch marks, they've grown on me now, Brax loves them and I honestly forget they are there most the time. I gazed over Izzy as she stretched out a bit, a mark near her belly button gaining my attention as her singlet rose a little, I tried to look closer without her noticing, what is that? A bruise? No! That's a tattoo!

"So how's things going with you?" I asked as I watched for her reaction, Izzy's sixteen and a half now and I know for a fact she has all the boys at school chasing her and wanting her to be theirs, which has the Taylor brothers in a tizzy, along with the Matty. 

"Luke asked me out" she sighed and sat up, she pulled her top down to cover herself up more and she turned to face me. I frowned as I wasn't quite sure why that is such a bad thing. 

"Did you say yes?" I asked smiling, this would be her first boyfriend and I know that he is one of her closest friends, most of which her friends are male which annoys her brothers even more crazy.

"Yeah." she said softly and smiled but it wasn't a full happy smile, I frowned, I know how exciting it is that the one person you love asks you out, I get to marry mine today.

"Alright what's wrong?" I asked, since we have hours to burn, might as well make good use of the time and lend my shoulder for her to use. She got up off the bed and walked toward the window, the same spot I was sitting at on the window seat, I could hear her sigh again before she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Dec has a girlfriend." as soon as she spat those words out like they were venom, Now I know why she's acting like that, I got up and went over to be next to her. The sun was creeping over the ranges in the background, the sky was filled with clouds, dark ones, great it's gonna fucking rain today.