All By Myself

All By Myself

11th April 2033 (Jax is now a month old)

Lexi's POV (pic of Jazzie on the side ----->)

"I'm just a phone call away Babe, if you need me, I'll come home." I think that is the twentieth time I've heard Brax say that in the span on twenty-four hours. I think he's more upset that he has to go back to work and he's going to be missing out on playing with Jax, or he will miss something important.

"I know honey, now go take your shower before you're late for work." I chuckled and gave him a push toward the bathroom, he was prancing around naked of course, not that I am complaining about that view, he is just simply delish. Somedays I dream he was spread out over a table covered in tasty treats, like my own private buffet, that I could lick and eat every inch, that definitely sounds like fun

"Are you gonna join me?" Brax cheekily grinned from the door, his perfect ass on show as he faced my way, I shook my head while biting my lip, I could feel a little drool on my lips, wow, what this boy does to me is insane.

"Nope, maybe later." I waved to him as I walked past him, I could see that he was pouting but shut the door behind him, I chuckled lightly, he would be late for work if I had a shower with him, because that boy would do more than just wash me. I popped my head through my baby's door which I had left ajar, he was still sleeping soundly, the calming sounds of a rainforest still playing softly in the background. I had put him in his room after his last feed which was about an hour ago, since somebody wanted to have some mummy and daddy time before he got out of bed.

The last four weeks have gone by so fast but each day seemed and felt like it was getting longer and longer, it was like the days blended together. I smiled as I looked over to Jaxon who now has put on some weight and weighs just over six pounds now, he's growing so fast, and he still has that cute baby smell that I love so much. I snuck back into our room and slipped on some trackies and a singlet before heading down to the kitchen, my hair was a mess, maybe I should get a hair cut then at least it wouldn't get so knotty.

"That coffee smells good, Babe." Brax walked into the kitchen, all dressed for work and ready to go, I like him home too, today is going to be hard for both of us. I passed him his cup, the baby monitor was sitting on the bench close by so I could keep an ear out if Jax wakes up, my phone was vibrating from the facebook notifications.

"What time do you think you'd be home?" I asked him as I pulled the toast out of the toaster and handed him two slices, and I watched as he piled on the butter then the vegemite, I scrunched my face up, that shit is disgusting.

"I'm going to try and get here by four." he said concentrating on his toast, four? I looked at the time on my phone and it was only just passed seven now, that's nine hours from now.

"Babe stop making that face, I'm having a difficult time going as it is, but we need the money." Brax sighed as he looked up and saw my pouting face, he put his toast down and pulled me into his strong arms, his delicious deodrant wafted up my nose.

"You can do this, I know you can." he whispered softly into my ear, I felt his lips on the top of my head before he pulled me back and looked me in the eyes.

"I know, it's just the first full day alone with Jax, what if I can't do it without you." I sniffled, I have no idea why I'm getting so emtional, this day had to come and now that it's here, I wish it wasn't, I want Brax here with me and Jaxon.

"You can, you do a lot more with him all on your own than you think, I've been watching and you are doing a really good job of being his Mummy." he smiled, his hands cupped my cheeks before he pressed his lips to mine softly.