Girls Night In

Girls Night In

10th January 2033 (27 weeks and 3 days)

Lexi's POV (pic of Tahni on the side ----->)

Well, I'm officially in my third trimester, my back is hurting like a bitch, my feet are starting to swell, I'm grumpy and tired and on top of that, summer sucks ass, it's too fucking hot. We are currently halfway through a bloody heat wave which has been the major cause of my moods, and all my anger gets thrown at Brax. I walked out of the bathroom after another cold shower and slipped my sarong around me, it's too hot to even bother wearing underwear, I'm sure the girls won't mind, it's not like they haven't seen what a vagina looks like.

This arvo I'm heading over to my future mother in laws house to have a girls night with her, Izzy, Tahni, Lily, Maddy, Rachel, Nanna Nessa, Holly, Kayla and Katie, today there's three Taylor birthdays, Matt's fifty third, Nick and Izzy's thirteenth. Izzy wanted a girls only night so that's what we have planned, all the boys have been kicked out and will head over to the Williams house to do whatever they do best. It should be a good night and it will also be the first night where Brax and I have been apart since we moved in, it's a welcoming break as I've wanted to kill him all week.

I slowly walked out of our room, rubbing over my swollen belly as I waddled down to the living area and only finding Max sprawled out over the cool tiles, see even he hates this heat. The air con is cranking but due to my little Braxton junior, it doesn't even feel like it is switched on, where the hell is Brax anyways? I let out a frustrated sigh and walked back to the front of the house after not seeing him through the windows out the back, when I opened the door I found him washing the car with Nick.

I could stand here all day and just watch those muscles flex, he's shirtless and is only wearing a pair of footy shorts, my favourite ones, small and tight fitted. He turned when he heard that I had shut the front door, his grin was bright, I smiled back and kept perving my gorgeous man as I slowly moved toward him, Nick was splashing him with water from the bucket.

"Did that shower help, Baby?" he said sweetly as he squirted the hose over the car and Nick, the spray flying through the air, the mist lightly hitting my warm skin.

"Nope, I hate this Brax, Jaxon is pushing on my bladder, my fucking body is aching and all I am doing is eating and getting fat, I can't even see my bloody feet." I grumbled as I paced back and forth a little, my back hurts more if I stand still, at this rate I won't be walking at all in a few weeks, it's all because of this Taylor boy inside me. Be fucked if I'm doing this anytime soon, I love feeling when he kicks and moves, feeling the bump but everything else about pregnancy sucks and I hate it, this will be my one and only baby, ever.

"Babe, you're pregnant not fat and my son needs to eat so feed him, you need to calm down a bit." Brax sighed and turned off the water, it's alright for him to say calm down, he's not the one carrying around a fucking twenty pound bowling ball and then having to push it out of a small hole.

"Yeah you're not fat Lex, I think you should eat more, us Taylor boys need all the fattening up we can get." Nick laughed, I cringed slightly as I remember what Brax weighed when he was born almost ten pounds, there's no way in hell I'm making this a chubba bubba.

"Happy birthday Nico, come give me a hug." I chuckled as I held my hands out wide for him, he's already taller than I am, so I can't even ruffle his hair, so I gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Lexi, did you get me anything, my stingy brother is making me wash his car." he laughed as he gave me one tight hug that almost had me pass out.