X⃟I⃟

I feel so sad T-T

If you haven't read the latest chapter of Fairy Tail, you can't understand the pain I'm going through rn.

Otherwise enjoy this chapter! I'm taking a break from arcs in this book so, plz enjoy these next OVA type chapters!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

-Narrator's POV at the Dragneel household (Nash and Luna's room)-

"So you're telling me that two mysterious packages arrived at your houses yesterday?" Reiki said, picking up the brown cardboard boxes, which was slightly heavy (A/N-obviously not for the next gen kids I mean have you SEEN the boys' muscles?! Anyways continue) and was labeled fragile in a red stamp. Reiki held it up to his ear and shook it, a single solid object could be heard.

"Reiki! It's labeled fragile for a reason!" Rosemary took the box out of his hands and gave it back to Nash. "Lets open it!" Yao smiled brightly (A/N-He's a really nice kid now, I didn't make a personality page for him so I'll just say this, he's INSANELY nice, interest in classical music, likes the outdoors, like Sakura trees or whatever, and his best friends are Reiki, Rosemary, and Storm, I actually loved making this character so much) "Yeah! I wanna see what's inside!" Rin and Sylvia said in sync.

"I wanna open mine!" Luna said and she held up her index finger and neared it to the top of the box, "Wait wait wait wait wait! Before you do that sis, think, what will happen?" Nash lowered his sister's arm and she thought-

-Inside Luna's head-

Okay, set the box on fire, the box probably has a bomb in it so I just activated it and blew up our house, it started a rebellion and a war between Fairy Tail and whoever sent the box, Fairy Tail will go overboard, World ends.

"Seems legit. Rose." Luna turned to Rosemary who took out a small blade and severed the tape. Luna quickly took out the bubble wrap and inside was a giant fuchsia "EGG?!"

Everyone else widened their eyes, Nash opened his, Gale and Valeria did the same. Each got a different colored egg, Nash got an electric blue egg, Gale got an olive green egg, and Valeria got a buttercup yellow egg. The eggs were so big it took up their arms.

"We should ask your mom and dad what they think these are-" Nova said heading for the door, then Luna blocked it. "No!" She yelped, Nova cocked a brow, "What's wrong?"

"One, mom and dad would probably kill us for having you guys over especially after the Galuna Island indecent, Two, they don't allow us to have foreign objects or whatever that's about." Nash explained, quoting with his fingers on the "foreign" part. "What about your parents Valeria?" Nova turned to Valeria and Gale and they shook their heads quickly, "I'm afraid Mom'll take the eggs and do "experiments" on them." Valeria said, quoting with her fingers on the "experiments" part.

"So where are you guys gonna hide the eggs?" Storm asked, they all started looking around the bedroom, half of it was painted salmon pink, the other half was painted sherbet orange, the furniture and bedding had matching colors. "I know!" Luna said, as she opened her closet and unlatched a secret hatch at the top, revealing a rope ladder. "What?! My closet doesn't have that!" Nash said throwing clothes out of his closet searching for a hatch.

"Up here!" Luna said motioning for them to follow her. Up the latch was a secret attic loft.