X⃟X⃟V⃟I⃟I⃟

Sorry for the late update, but here, enjoy Gale celebrating a late Easter~

Ok so I changed things up in this story quite a bit - the cast of fairy Tail next gen are now being played by real people I picked - so it's easier to find art and make collages and videos or trailers for you guys. I updated the very first chapter of this story and you can find the actors there! Thanks!

The night before the Preliminary Event

He was about to walk out of the very small room, but stopped when he eyes something shiny in his sister's right hand. "Sylvia what's that in your hand?" Sylvia looked down at her hand, slowly opening up her palm, and there was the same cross her brother gave her a second ago. Or, what he did in her dream. Was it a dream? Wasn't it? Her eyes widened, as a blue jewel was on the cross now, and it was glowing, almost pulsating. Reminding her of Rin somehow, that aura she was getting. But this aura, was panicked.

"Isn't that Rin's?"

"Yeah..."

"Rin...."

Storm sighed, and sat down on the bed with Sylvia, he pulled her wrist in his grip, and took the cross from her hand. The cross got somehow tangled in her hand, like the chain was alive and wrapping around her fingers.

"What the heck.." storm mumbled under his breath and he finally got the cross from her and placed it on the shelf above them.

"Rin would want us to move on without any distractions. We have to concentrate for tomorrow. If we choke up, you might get hurt. C'mon, they're waiting for us."

Before they left, Sylvia wrapped her arms around her brother's waist and burying her face in his shoulder, in hopes to feel that same sibling love again.

"This place reminds me so much of him..." She sniffled and Storm nodded.

"I know."

Storm released the hug, and left, Sylvia sighed, looking at the shelf, then taking the cross without him knowing.

-

"Cheers! Tomorrow we will get into the Grand Magic Games!"

Luna toasted her mug with the others and they all roared with laughter, good thing the bar was almost empty, so everyone else minded their own business and paid no attention to rowdy team. "I think he's underage..." Reiki looked at Gale smirking, while holding the mug up to his mouth and Gale steamed, imagine steam coming from his ears. Everyone felt like their faces were burning, but they were totally calm about it, and anything came out of their mouths.