X⃟X⃟I⃟I⃟

They were ready for the final test.

It all came down to this one moment that would determine if they were ready for the Grand Magic Games. It was pass or don't go at all, this test would be the end of all ropes. Everyone's hairs were standing at the ends of their necks, heaving breathing, no one spoke, anticipating for the result about to be revealed.

This test questioned one thing,

"Are you all ready?" Gildarts had shown up at the guild for this special occasion, this special occasion was indeed something to be present of.

"Are you sure you want to do this? There's no going back Nova." Mirajane said rubbing her daughter's arms, comforting her, but Laxus said otherwise, "She's a Dreyar Mirajane, she can handle this. It's just a matter if the others can." Laxus boasted looking at the other parents who were also with their children. "Are you kidding me Laxus, Luna and Nash can take it, am i right?" Natsu cheered, "YEAH!" Luna cheered pumping her fist into the air, looking to her brother, raising his arm with hers in the air, "Yeah..." He said weakly. Lucy shook her head, "Listen, Nash, you don't have-"

"What is it Natsu? CHICKEN?!" Gray shouted to the Dragneels, Sylvia and Storm following their dad in their remarks. "Expected, Lucy didn't marry the man of her dreams." Juvia sighed, Lucy just gave her an unbelievable look, and Juvia grinned to her. "If anyone were to be chicken, Gray, it'd be you." Gajeel came from the back of the crowd, breaking through and crossing his arms, nudging Gale to back his father up, Gale just scoffed. "I don't bother competing, if there isn't even any competition." Valeria instead smirked, and the crowd rose up with cheers, and "oohs" Valeria high fived her dad and remained the calm posture they had before.

"Oh shush, you know you're not going to win, when i got two of the best right here, both S-Class wizards!" Ezra roared with the rest of the crowd, as Reiki and Rosemary jumped onto tables and started chanting, "FER-" Reiki and Rosemary started, "NAN-DES!" The crowd finished, it ended with rounds of clapping, Jellal just smiled secretly while looking up to his wife and children on the tables. The dads along with Erza looked like they were going to bite each other's heads off, "My children are passing this test, there will be no chance of fail."

"Damn right there won't be chance of fail, WITH MY CHILDREN!"

"Say nothing, cause my money's on my children, billions."

"Place your bets over here! Who's passing and who's not?!" Everyone started pulling out their money and heading towards the two new Fairy Tail members, even the parents who were either pulling back their husbands, or in the one instance pulling back their wife. This left Team Nash back at the table, Nash and Gale were the only ones not about to kill each other, each other's eyes were staring intently at each other.

"Just so you know Fernandes, you're not going to even get close to beating me in this test." Nova said cooly, looking at her nails, Rosemary's eyes widened and she was held back in her chair by her brother, "Don't waste your energy just yet Rose. You still gotta beat Storm over here." Reiki grinned turning all the attention on Storm who peeped, eyes wandering and ears beet red. "WHY YOU TRASHING MY BROTHER WHEN YOU'RE GOING DOWN REIKI?!" Sylvia stood from her chair, slamming her hands on the table. "HEY! STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!" Luna yelled to Sylvia, both of them were opposite from each other.

"YOU STOP YELLING!"

"NO YOU!"

"YOU'RE STILL YELLING!"

"AND YOU?!"

"BOTH OF YOU CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Gale exclaimed, kicking under the table, shutting everyone up. Luna and Sylvia sat back in their seats, huffing, everyone was unsettled, looking away at the subtle awkwardness that arose within the group. It was thankfully broken when the rest of the guild members returned around the table. "Are you all ready?" Lexus asked, telling Gildarts to keep tally on a chalkboard behind the table, the chalkboard was marked with the names; Luna Nash Storm Sylvia Rosemary Reiki Nova Valeria Gale.

Mirajane came to the table with the test in both of her hands, on silver platters.....

"BOTTOMS UP!" Gildarts yelled. All the members, some not as aggressive as others, put the mug to their lips and began chugging, the crowd started cheering for the different members.

"Time!" Mirajane yelled looking at the timer in her hand, the team put their mugs down, "WOOH!" Rosemary, Nova, Reiki, Storm, and Luna yelled together pounding their empty mugs on the table, Sylvia whined, Nash looked at his half full mug, and Gale couldn't care less as he shoved the mug away and left the table. "Those moving onto the next round, Rosemary, Nova, Reiki, Storm, and Luna! 1 point for each!" Gildarts yelled putting a tally for each.

The next rounds were hard to shake off, everyone was managing to finish their mugs in time. "Okay stepping it up a bit!" Natsu and Gray yelled coming in with twice as large mugs full of foaming beer, "Mirajane set that timer to 2 minutes!" Lucy looked at Natsu bewildered, "ARE YOU CRAZY NATSU?!" He shrugged and smiled mischievously to her.

The remaining 5 had bags under their eyes but their spirits were still filled with fire, "BRING <burp> IT ON!" Reiki said drowsy.

"Round 5! Start!" Gilarts yelled and they brought their mug up with two hands, almost missing with their groggy vision, Storm stopped midway, dropping his beer and collapsing on the table, sleeping, so did Reiki and Nova.

"NOOOOOO!" Gray, Erza, and Laxus said at the same time, the mothers coming to their children's aid and dragging them from the table. Rosemary and Luna were left, they burped loudly, setting the mugs down right before the timer went off. "Okay, two contenders left." Gildarts said, adding a point to Rosemary and Luna's names.

"Last round, this time its whoever finishes first." Gildarts stated the rules clearly, then looking to Mirajane to put away the target, she nodded and followed his instructions.

"GO!"

"LETS GO LUNA!"

"FER-NAN-DES!"

Rosemary winced, about to give out, along with Luna, but Erza and Gray saw Natsu winked at Lucy secretly (not really it was very obvious), then Erza and Gray held their hands out, the two girls stopped drinking and gasped for air, coughing. "NATSU CHEATED!" He stood there dumbfounded, they looked in Luna's mug that was just dry clean.

"WINNER ROSEMARY!" Gildarts announced and some people groaned, some people yelled out positively getting their money. But Team Nash just sat on a cushioned booth, passed out and groggy, not even knowing what was going on.

"I SAY WE CELEBRATE TO THIS GRAND MAGIC GAMES NEW TEAM NASH! GET THE BOOZE OUT WE CAN DO A CONTEST RIGHT!" Natsu yelled referring to Team Natsu this time, but everyone else cheered even more, and Team Nash looked at each other and shrugged, cheering on lightly as well, smiling at the fun filled guild hall. All of them leaning their heads on each other's shoulders or some asleep on their laps.

It wasn't even a test, but they believe, they're now ready....