Part 1

My name is Frisk.
When I was a little girl, I played Alice. Falling down the rabbit hole, into a new land of weird and wonderful creatures. I was adopted by the king and queen their, they looked like goat people. My best friend was a skeleton, he was a lot older than me. I was only 7, he was 20. His brother Papyrus was 19, he loved spaghetti. The world was dangerous, I couldn't leave the castle alone. I loved it when sans would visit, he would always tell funny jokes. When I turned 11, mother and father started fighting. Mother moved out of fathers room and into a room of her own. They were always yelling but never when people were over. They liked keeping the idea of a perfect family. When I finally told Sans about it, he said he was going to take me far away from all the yelling, he was going to take care of me. I packed my things and waited by the window, he had business to take care of like he always did but I had my faith, I trusted Sans. He said he'd be back in two days, said he had work to take care of first. I didn't think much of it when he didn't show, must be held up at work. But soon the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months. I asked Undyne about it, she's head of the royal guard. She told me no one can get ahold of him, he must have left. I couldn't believe it at first, why would he leave me? He said he wouldn't, he said he's coming back, right?
Eventually though, the question changed. Over years, it wasn't why he left without me. It became why would he leave with me. I'm a brat, a kid, i would only be more burdens and responsibilities. Sans made he right move leaving me behind, if I was in his position, I probably would have done the same.
I'm 19 now, and I'm done. I won't wait anymore for someone who isn't coming back, I'm getting myself out of here. I've tried convincing mother and father to let me leave, all that's happened is they've beefed up security and told Undyne I'm not to leave the castle alone under any circumstances. I've been able to keep her distracted by having her train me, I know self defence and fighting. I've been able to gather gold from mother and fathers pockets over the years. Only one or two at a time but it really adds up in the end, I've gathered 732 gold. Should be plenty, for a while. I gather some clothes and my phone and charger. I put the gold away and through the huge duffle bag over my shoulder. I open the door and Undyne is right there. I slam the door shut and kick the bag under my bed, I pray she didn't see me.
"Hey punk open up!" She bangs on the door.
"What do you want," I put frustration in my voice.
"Come on! We have training remember?!" I roll my eyes, I forgot. I open the door and we move to the yard, I pass Undyne's office, maps of the whole underground cover the walls.
"Hold on a sec, be right back," I call and slowly walk off in the other direction. Undyne rolls her eyes at me. That fish really has an attitude. I know this whole castle so well, I could explore with my eyes closed. I turn down he corridor towards the bathroom, taking a sharp left and looping towards the office.