Part 22

I enter the court and see mettaton sitting across from me, I honestly can't wait to get this done. I'm called to testify first.
"I did it," I say bluntly. The queen gasps, cause she's too 'innocent'. "I found him when I first ran away, honestly can't even remember what I said but it was pretty much help me and hush or else," I shrug. I see sans in the back of the courtroom, he looks at me with an expression I can't read. "Seriously it's funny looking back, his expression when I said it," I laugh.
"That's enough!" The judge calls. I head back to the bench and mettaton takes A stand. I can feel sans looking at me. My stomach churns as his eyes bore into me. I need to help Grillby still too, it's not him it's the darkness that was whispering to him. A darkness I'm all two familiar with...

FLASHBACK!

He isn't coming, stupid child it's been two years! Who could actually care about enough for that? You'd be nothing but another mouth to feed, dead weight.
Tears roll down my face as the voices of the darkness surround me. There has to be a reason sans didn't come back, there has to be. The voices get louder, louder, louder! I take my hairbrush and throw it at my mirror, it shatters. Father hurries in.
"Child what have you done this time?" He sees the mirror. "Frisk, what is this all about?"
"The voices in my head," I'm curled into a ball. "They won't leave me alone!"
"Child, nothing is wrong with you. If you just take a deep breath and clear your head you would see. This?" He points to the mirror. "This is nothing more than a cry for attention," the tears instantly stop, attention?
"Father please-"
"Frisk stop, clean this up and freshen yourself for dinner," he walks out. My heart sinks.
See? Even the people caring for you don't like you, your nothing, not even human. You are simply, nothing. Your crazy... mental... insane... you should be locked up... no wonder you were ditched...