Part 20

Two weeks later...
"Daughter you barely eat!" Toriel persists. I turn to her.
"Let Metta go, I know you care about family image so much, wouldn't want anything to slip."
"Frisk, he should have brought you in and he didn't. He broke the law and he must pay the consequences-"
"I forced him to," I cut in with a smile. "I blackmailed him so he did it out of self defence."
"Frisk don't lie," my head snaps up at Asgore.
"But I'm not, mettaton did it out of self defence, I forced him to do it against his will," they both nod in disapproval. They leave and lock the door, I pull my phone and text undyne.
"I request to speak with someone in the dongeon."
"I can't do that frisk."
"Then I order you to, I am the princess."
"You are also a flight risk.
"I need to speak to him, cuff me or leash me or something if your really this serious."
"Fine, I'll take you in an hour."
"Thank you undyne."
I roll my eyes and walk to my mirror, I'm wearing a big dress. It's green with and orange corset, not my colours. I sigh and walk over and sit down on my bed. You'd think after two weeks I'd have come to peace with not being a mother, really I haven't even faced it yet. I've avoided it and gone numb. If I pull the sleeve of my left arm I'll see the scars, cut, scratched and clawed, all done by yours truly. Relapsed, I don't even care at this point, pain is my drug of choice. With the numbness it's the only way to make me feel like I'm actually alive. Sans has texted me but I've ignored them, I've ignored everyone, I don't really have thoughts anymore. Everything is auto pilot, like breathing or blinking. I'm not really living anymore, or even surviving, I'm just, here. What part do I even have in this world? I'm not the princess, that's just not me. And I can't be a mother, what am I. Wow, guess I really am just here.