Part 12

Frisk pov.

I know sans likes me, and I'm pretty sure it's not like he did when I was little. I think he loves me, and I think I love him back.
The little girl woke up, her name is Sarah. Alphys says once she's strong enough we can switch bodies so I can have mine back. Sarah is taking everything in stride and, better than I thought she would. She was an orphan so she has no family to go back to, I'm pretty sure Mettaton is going to adopt her, she'll be his little model. Sarah has her own little room at the MTT resort so I get my little house back to myself. The security checks from the royal guard have been bumped up as the search for the lost princess continues. The press conferences with Toriel and Asgore have become more like a terrible human reality tv show, Toriel is crying and Asgore says he's going to find me at any cost, because he 'loves' his family. I role my eyes and turn off the tv, this is taking longer than I thought to blow over. The door knocks twice, followed by a whistle. It's the secret knock, I head to the door and open it up, Sans.
"Hey kiddo," he says walking in. "I love when me and Undyne have chats about where I've been and where you are," he says chuckling.
"Heh, she know about the new human?"
"Yeah, but alphys told her that her soul had to be removed from her body. Undyne won't be allowed in the lab until you guys are switched."
"Thanks sans, and do me a favour?"
"Anything kiddo."
"Take me to the lab? Shortcut."
"Heh, you got it,"he puts a hand on my shoulder and the world around me spins for a few seconds before the lab wall surround me. I see the girl in my body, she's hooked up to a soul monitor.
"You must be frisk," she says when she sees me.
"It's Fern, how are you?"
"Well I'm alive, thank you so much," it's weird seeing my own eyes tear up. "I can't honestly tell you last time I got this much attention," she laughed.
"Well your going to be getting a lot of it, ready to become a robot?"