Part 9

Frisks pov.

The blackness fades away to my vision, though distorted by the crystal I can still see pretty clearly. I can see my body on my bed, the poor girl must have not woken up yet. I push the stopper up from my talisman, I float out. I'm only a soul now, not even the size of an apple. I let my soul form change, I let myself morph. Soon I take form of a silhouette, I look like a wingless fairy. I'll have to spend most of my time in my talisman, a soul would fade away without a vessel. I've only ever ventured as a soul once before, let's see if I can do this off of memory. I float over to my Crystal talisman, which is more like a genie bottle now. I put both hands on it and close my eyes, I focus on the crystal and imagining it changing. The cold surface becomes liquid at my touch, a silver chain sprouts from the sides as the bottle and stopper shrink. I put the chain and bottle around my neck, I hover out of the room. I fly around my little house, I stop at the kitchen. Sans is slumped over at the table passed out. I try to wake him up but I'm to little to have any affect, guess it's time for plan b. I dive at his neck and swoop inside his ribs. I bounce off his bones like I'm inside a pinball machine. Sans shoots up, I fly out an hover in front of him.
"What?!?" I can't help but giggle at him.
"Hi!" I say, then clasp my hands around my mouth. My voice is so high pitched!!!
"Y-you, your the kid that fell down here a yesterday."
"Nope, try again sans."
"Wait, Frisk?!?"
"Yep, my voice is so high now!" I drop down to the table. I laugh at my own voice and literally fall over laughing.
"How!?" Sans goes to scoop me up in his hands. He holds me like I'm the most fragile thing.
"She was almost dead so I grabbed my talisman, connected it to both our souls and did a thing so her soul can heal!" I said, words accompanied by a million hand movements. After a talk and questions, sans finally started to grasp the concept of soul transfers.
"Sans?"
"Yeah kiddo?"
"Can you go get Mettaton?"
"Yeah... sure kiddo."

Sans got up and slowly left, still processing the information. I sat and dangled my feet off of the edge of the table. I just let myself release until a wave of fatigue washed over me, or been away from a vessel too long. I grab my genie bottle from around my neck and pull out the stopper. A magical wind swirls around me and the bottle grows back to its normal size and I'm sucked in. The stopper drops down the neck of the bottle, trapping me inside until someone removes it. I sit down and lean against the crystal walls, I drift off into a blissful nap.

FLASHBACK!!

???? Pov.

My computer beeps, the machine was activated. Sans always said that he loved frisk, but the age between them is a problem. Sans says over and over that it's more of an uncle/niece relationship. He is too naive to realize. I remotely activate the machine, it should freeze him in time until him and frisk are closer in age. That is, if Sans didn't mess with the control panel.