Part 17

Me and sans talk a lot to Undyne and manage to not actually get caught thank asgore. We head over to Grillby's and walk inside, the place looks deserted. I look over at sans and see him shrug, we walk over to the bar and sit down. After a few minutes Grillby walks out.
"Oh! Your both here, I was actually about to call you both," me and sans look at each other, than back to Grillby.
"What's going on?" Sans asks. The room suddenly has this ominous feeling that raises the hairs on the back of my neck. Grillby only chuckles as he locks the doors to the outside.
"Revenge," he said smirking. Fire engulfed the bar out of nowhere, causing me to stumble of the chair and crawl away from the unforgiving flames. I look at Grillby, the black tips are spreading, almost hitting his skin but not yet. "Revenge for what you did to my family," Grillby said bitterly.
"Sans?" I look over, he's standing away from the flaming bar and just looking at Grillby in shock.
"Grillby, I had no idea you know that," his eye sparked and ignited in a bright blue flame.
"You never told her?" He smirks. Fires snakes off the bar and in between us. The barrier of fire grew like a wall.
"Frisk!"
"Yes it's her, not 'Fern,' and it's time for a story," he walks over to me. I jump to my feet only to be pushed back down.
"Once upon a time sans got a summons from the king."
He threw me against a wall. Sans instantly had a Gaster blaster but the fire walls grey thicker, I couldn't see him past the flames. The black flames continue to spread, darkness is over coming him. The darkness is doing to him what it did to Chara, he last princess.
"Turns out the king had a job for sans, a monster had argued with the king over what kind of education the were offering for kids."
I hear the Gaster blaster disappear. I look back to the wall of fire as I'm thrown into the air, crashing into the ceiling before falling to the floor. I'm paralyzed by all the pain that's flowing through me.
"The king needed the family to be taught a lesson, so he ordered the monster be killed."