Part 15

"Kid, if I were you I'd plan on contacting the castle soon, you can't hide from them forever."
"I can try," I say unlocking the door.
"Kid, running isn't the solution to problems."
"That's not what you said eight years ago."
"Karma might have changed my mind."

I wave goodbye as he walks off. I head back to the kitchen, I grab a glass and fill it from the tap. After a few sips I put it down and walk across the small room. To the bulk shelves, metta had them stocked while I was resting after the body switch. Let's see, wear wolves, ghosts, vampires. I gasp in disgust and throw out the whole vampire series. I keep looking, I see mystery, comedy, cookbooks, wizards. I yes, forget vamps I'm reading wizard books tonight and for the rest of my life. I carry the first book back to the table and sit down, but before I can open it up there's a knock at the door. With no whistle following means that it's someone who isn't trustworthy for keeping my secret yet. I hurry to the bathroom and check my eyes, they still look good so I get to the door. I open the door to find Grillby.
"Hello," I greet.
"Good day, I was hoping you could spare some time to talk?"
"Sure come on in," open the door and let him inside. "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask as I put my glass of water in the sink.b
"About sans," I turn and raise a brow at him.
"What about him?"
"He doesn't always think before he acts, if he's given a job my someone willing to pay large amounts of money. He may hurry to finish the job and never consider the consequences of his actions," his words are strong, he has no doubt with what he's saying. But there is something off about him, the ends of his flames, they turn midnight black. It's the very tips but just looking at them makes my stomach churn.
"I'll have to keep that in mind, next time I see him."
"Please do," and with that, he left. Leaving me confused.