Part 11

Frisk's pov

I slowly open my eyes, sitting up I unplug the power cord from my hip and stretch. Mettaton just couldn't let me live in a bottle for who knows how long, he and Alphys built me a suit. It's similar to his, but not as advanced. It's solid black with lines of purple darting down the sides. The face is made with nano technology, so I can make expressions and move my face and stuff. It's been easier living in hiding now, don't need food.
The poor child has been comatose in my body for a week now. I'm just checking her temperature when a knock and whistle comes at the door. I open the door and sans walks in.
"Do we seriously need the code I'd know one actually knows except you me and Mettaton?" He asks.
"Yes, I wanna know if someone I don't like, say a guard, is at the door."
"Yeah yeah," he says walking in and sitting at the kitchen table. We talk a little and sans is blushing? Screw it, forget holding a grudge I am falling head over heels for this guy.
"Uh sans, come here for a sec?"
"Uh sure," he walks over, I pin him to the wall. "What the hell kiddo?!" He's blushing a very deep blue. I close my eyes and kiss him softly, he flinched but doesnt pull away. I take a step back, blushing.
"What was that for?" He asks, his whole face blushed blue.
"You wouldn't." I say with a shrug. I move back to the kitchen. "You know sans."
"Yeah?" He's still trying to process what happened.
"I think I'm done with being mad at you"

Grillby pov

Sans and frisk have grown close since he's been back. Good to know my years of work have been put to good use.
"Good use indeed..." I spin around to see who spoke, the restaurant is empty.  "Oh your by yourself alright," the voice spoke. "But you are not alone."