Part 19

Ow, glad that's over with. I pull on a new shirt and slowly and stiffly get out of bed. I'm completely healed but man am I stiff. I pull on my jeans as sans walks in the room, I lean back on the bed. With a twist I'm my waist all the divots in my spine crack from the bottom to the top almost like a zipper. The stiffness evaporates with the endorphins release. I fall back on the bed and look over at sans, he is bright blue.
"W-what was that?!"
"I was stiff," I shrug. "Why are you triggered?" I wiggle my brows at him.
"Yes, yes I am how are you?"
"Good, I'm not in searing pain anymore, still have the last test to do before Alphys can clear me."
"Aright, what's the last test?"
"Ultrasound, make sure everything inside is good," he blows out a breath and nods. I get up and we walk over to alphys who's got everything set up in another room. We get going with the jelly and sonar wand thing when her face falls.
"Alphys?" Something's wrong and she won't say it.
"Your not in any danger."
"Well something's wrong, what is it?" I feel bony fingers entwine with mine as I look at Alphys.
"It's your uterus, it took to much damage," she says calmly. My hand tightens around sans's, spasming.
"And that means?" I know what it means, but I don't want to believe it.
"It means," she looks at me. " you are no longer fertile," my heart drops. I release sans's hand.
"Hey," he tries to get my attention but it's all background noise. I wipe off the jelly and head home. I sit at the table and just stare at the wall for hours. I can't feel anything, i don't want to feel anything.
"Its not his fault," I tell myself thinking back to the fight with Grillby. "It's the darkness, it has a hold of him."
I just stare at the wall as the door opens without warning, I already know who it is but I don't care.
"Frisk I know it's you, come on you have to go home."
Undyne.