Part 18

"Grillby!" Sans calls. "I didn't know!" The fire roars higher. Grillby walks back over to me, pushing me onto my back with his foot. The blackness is spreading to his skin now, the darkness is hardening its grip on him. The darkness is filling his mind, he doesn't know what he's doing.
"I will be back," he says before spitting on my stomach, his saliva burning like acid. I gasp and hunch over in pain, it's burning through my skin and muscle tissue. The fire whirls around us, growing brighter and brighter until, it all the fire disappeared at once. I pant in the pain radiating from my abdomen, sans rushes to my side.
"It's- its- its- not- not him," I pant. "It's the darkness."
"Forget that let's get you to the lab," he picks me up bridal style and teleporting away.

When we appeared in the lab Alphys was sitting by the big computer watching anime.
"Alphys!" Sans calls. Her head snaps in our direction. "Help!"
"Oh Asgore! Get her over here!" We rush over to the hospital wing. She grabs a injection canister, she loads in a blue serum.
"M-m-move your h-hands!" Alphys stutters out. I throw my head back and squint my eyes shut, slowly I pull my hands away. I can feel it, I don't know what Grillby spit at me but it's like venom. It's eating it's way through me, dissolving skin, muscle, everything. I feel a small coolness on my skin before I hear the pressure release and the pain instantly reduces. I gasp and look down, it's no longer eating away at me. The gash is huge, Alphys grabs a gauze patch and presses on my wound.
"What was that?" I ask, pain continuing to dissipate.
"A cure to all venoms and toxins, derived from the echo flower, it's also a powerful pain killer."
"Your gonna be ok," sans says as he puts a hand on my cheek.
"Sans, you need to leave, I need to stitch this and that's can't happen with your shirt on," she states grabbing more medical supplies.