Part 21

"Darling I won't do that to you?" Mettaton whispers them but the words have a sense of finality to them.
"This is your only chance, in the princess who went rogue, you'll be let go and the whole case will be kept quiet. The reputation of the royal family is too important to the king and queen," i look at him.
"I can't-"
"Think of it as improv," I cut in.
"The court is our audience, we are just putting on a show for the king and queen," he smirks at me.
"Darling-"
"If I get sentenced they'll use a guilt trip over the media, im too precious for them to let me tarnish the royal family pride."
"Are you sure darling?"
"100%," I look to see undyne returning. "Remember, it'll just be improv."
"Times up, lets go punk."
"I wouldn't even try, testifying won't get you anywhere," I say aloud with a smirk.
"You won't get away with this," he looks at me with a look of anger. I turn and strut out. This is going to be fun.

Flashback!

"Where is he?" I say to myself. "Sans what happened? Where are you? It's been a month!" I flop down on the bed behind me.
"You can't just give away the kingdom wealth like that!" I hear father yell.
"The orphanage needed it!" And there is mother, they are always fighting over something it seems.
Why would he come back... my mind asks. Why in all of the underground would sans come back for you? Your just a stuck up princess...
"No," I say, trying to get the voice to be quiet. "He's coming, something bad must have happened on his mission."
Your a brat... why would anyone come back for you?... no humans ever cared... why would the monsters be any different?... the humans left you to rot down hear, the monsters probably would do the same...