Chapter 2

Chapter Two: On the Road to a New Home

Song of Chapter: Home by Phillip Phillips

So let me tell you about myself. Well I was born in Alabama and I'm 15 well 16 in November. It's summer right now! But anyways I love basketball and softball. I also love to sing but I suck at it! My favorite color is pink and I'm in love with giraffes. I guess you could consider me one of the "popular" kids at school. I'm a very outgoing person. I just got out of a relationship though. After dating Ross for a year he left me for my ex-bestfriend so lets just say I am not looking right now. And right now I'm sitting in a car, squished with my brothers on each side of me. I, Meredith Monroe is moving to San Antonio, Texas.

The only reason we're moving there is because my mom wants to get way. She doesn't want to have to be constantly reminded that my dad isn't here with us anymore. At first I wondered why out of all places we were moving there but then my mom told me that, that is where she grew up. So now it all makes sense. I'm so nervous about the whole move. Usually I'm fine with changes. But for some reason I feel like this one is going to be different.

After about 17 hours in the car we finally made it. When I saw our house I was literally speechless.

"Wow. Mom this is just perfect" said my brother Mitchell. He was in complete shock along with the rest of us. Mitchell is 2 years older than me.

Then I have a pair of twin brothers.. Mason and Matt, they are 4 years old.

"Meredith, mommy needs your help." said my brother Matt.

"Yeah I will in a second I'm just looking around." Matt then walked off. Then something or should I say someone caught my eye.

And was he cute.

A/N: Sorry my updates are short but I promise they'll start getting longer!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please leave comments and vote!!! Pleaseee Help the word get out about my fanfic! Thank you sooo much for reading!! Ilysm! VOTE😘

Picture of Matt, Mason, and Mitchell on the side!