Chapter 3 part 2

*My story wouldn't upload so I'm guessing the chapter was too long soooo I divided it up and made 2 parts! Enjoy!(:

"Dang!"

"What?" Alex said disappointed.

"Oh it had nothing to do with you! I'm glad you're in my classes! it's just that I don't know anyone in my 6th period!"

"I think my friends Austin, Robert, and Zach have the same 6th period as you! I can introduce you to them during lunch!

"But I planed on sitting with Bennett.."

"It's all good! Bennett sits with us at lunch! He's apart of the crew!"

"The crew?"

"Yeah that's just something we call ourselves. I guess you could consider us the "popular" kids... you're a lucky girl!"

"And why do you say that?"

"Because girls are dying to be in your position! Not only that they wish they looked like you!"

"My position? And I highly doubt that. I've seen girls at this school that are waaayyyy prettier than me."

"Your position by your bestfriends with one of the guys that girls would die to date and you hang around us! And not a single girl here even comes close to how beautiful you are!"

"Oooh I get you now! I guess I am lucky to have friends like you!! And thanks but what you think and others think are completely different."

"Think whatever you want Meredith but girls would die to look like you. So where are you from?"

"Alabama!"

"That explains your country accent!"

"I have a country accent?"

"Yes!!! I love it!!!"

"Why thanks!" I said in a fake country accent. He started to laugh.

"So are you single or taken?"

"I'm single. You?"

"Sinngllleee. But how is a girl like you single?"

"Well my boyfriend, Ross and I broke up about 2 months ago when I caught him making out with my ex-bestfriend, Elaine. She's a total bitch."

"Dang.. How long were y'all going out???"

"A year and 4 months."

"He's an ass!!!!"

"He really is! But since then I haven't really been looking to date. I mean I'm always seeing cute guys around but nothing more than that."

"Oh I getcha! Austin had a girlfriend like that but he made a mistake and got back with her. He caught her trying to make out with Zach."

"Is her name Taylor?"

"Yeah but more like Taywhore! But how did you know?"

"Bennett told me a little about her since I was looking at Austin."

"Oh okay and yeah Taylor doesn't like when girls look at him not even THINK bout him!"

"Danng.. she reminds me of one of those crazy girlfriends!" he started to laugh. I love his laugh!

"She is one!!! So do you play any sports?"

"Yeah! I play basketball and softball! But I love basketball more!!!" He laughed.

"Why is it funny?"

"Because most girls like you hate sports and wouldn't even try to play one!"