Chapter 18

Title- What Are You Doing?

Austin's POV

Tonight was just amazing.

It's currently 3am and I'm still awake thinking about her. Everyone is fast asleep and there is no way I'm getting any rest soon.

I need to get back to my house to make sure everything is okay. I should've had someone look after it when I left. It's probably a disaster area right now. My mom will kill me if it's not clean by the time she gets home.

I got Rob's keys and drove to my house. When it came in sight I was some what relieved considering it wasn't burned down or destroyed.

I'm kinda scared to go inside though. That's where everyone mostly was. Lord knows what could've happe- wait it's clean. Shiny freaking clean.

"I called some cleaning people and they took care of everything. It's the least I could do since you took care of my sister." I walked in the living room and found Mitchell laying on the couch watching old cartoons.

"It was really no problem." I said still amazed on how clean it was. I don't think my house was ever this clean. Mitchell sat up and patted the spot next to him.

"Alright I know you have a huge crush on my sister but give it some time. She needs to let loose and not worry about disappointing her boyfriend. Ever since she got here it's always been Meredith and Bennett. Never just Meredith and she needs that. " He got up and started walking towards the door. "Oh and don't think I don't want y'all together.. I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to her. But give it some time. Oh and don't break her heart or I'll break you," I chuckled and he looked back at me. "I mean it." that wiped the smile right off my face.

"Don't worry I don't plan on it." he smiled and shook his head. "I always knew I'd like you." with that he walked out of my house.

I went into my basement and started loading all her birthday presents into Robert's car. Can I just say there were a lot.

As I was loading the last few presents I noticed a car that's been sitting out there for the past hour with it's headlights on. I guess someone just forgot to turn them off. I shut the trunk door and sighed, I still wasn't tired.

I need to do something else because I don't want to just sit around. I knew for a fact that Meredith didn't have any breakfast foods at her house. I got out my money and saw that I had just the right amount for donuts.

Halfway to the gas station I noticed the same car, that was back at my house, was following me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared out of my brains.

I pulled into Speedway and the person was still following me. Luckily there was a lot of witnesses if the mysterious person tried killing me.

I walked in and got my donuts. The line was long and the mystery person started walking towards me. I looked to see what was taking the line so long, the cashier was talking to the customer about god knows what.

I turned my head and about shit myself.

"How is she?"

A/C: short I know but who do you think was stalking Austin?

be sure to like and comment.

I'm thinking about deleting...