Love In The Afternoon

My cheek gently rested against his chest the soft pumps of his heart soothe me as I felt his long fingers Rub my back. I decided to break the silence with a soft sigh and his eyes opened as we looked at each other.

"...sorry," I whispered.

"Don't worry about it dullard, I wasn't sleepin' just had my eyes closed," he said with a smile.

I turned my head back on his chest and nodded pressing light kisses against it as he rubbed my messy azure hair.

        ♡︎♡♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Murdoc and I have been married for about a year now and so far we've been happy in our little home on 212 west wobble street London. I was three months pregnant. Murdoc wasn't very excited about the whole becoming a parent thing but we worked things out. Growing up Murdoc was neglected and abused by his father so I understood why he was afraid of becoming one himself.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a girl," I said quietly to him.

"...Why?" He moved his head to look at me. I shrugged.

"I donno Muds... jus' feels like' it" I sat up slowly against the edge of the bed rubbing the small of my bump. Murdoc looked at me slowly with wondering eyes he sat up and pressed his chest against my back and laid his large hands softly against the round of my skin. I looked down at his hands and smiled his lips pressed softly at the back of my head as he whispered "I love you,"