Safe in your arms (part 2)

"Hey beautiful I missed yah soo much." I smiled at the sight of Murdoc holding Blu while he showered her in kisses. Jr. started to walk towards his father as his little legs wobbled towards him he falls on his tushy and he just sat there looking up at him. Murdoc laughed and acknowledge that he was near his foot and picked him up giving him kisses too as he squirmed and giggled.

"They got so big sense the last I've seen them Stu." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled back and nodded. "It's only been a week Muds." I got up off the floor and walked over standing In front of Murdoc kissing blu's chubby cheeks. "Im glad yewr here the babies were starting to miss you." He laughed as Jr. was grabbing his nose and pulling it. "I'm glad too you look great." I smiled at him blushing. "Thanks I've been working out, but you look good too Muds." He smiled at me. "Thank you I've been working out too." I laughed and took blu from him kissing her on her head. "You know the Twins looks more like you but I'm glad they don't look like me." I looked at him slowly as Murdoc was kissing Jr's small hands. "Jr. looks just like yew jus' without the green skin and the Raven' locks." Murdoc nodded agreeing with me. "I didn't think he would have blue hair too but it suits him, it suits them both." He smiled softly and I smiled back at him.

Murdoc is a wonderful father and this is exactly how I pictured our life would be with our children except we would have still been married. Co parenting with him is very easy we're like best friends so we understand everyfing' especially when it comes to the babies. Murdoc is allowed to come whenever he'd like so its unlimited to how much he gets to see the kids. For a while I didn't think I would be able to live in a big fancy home that John moved us in we were closer to my parents but I did miss the old house I lived in with Murdoc, Noddle, and Russel it later got evicted due to Murdoc's absence but some how he was able to get it back and now Russel and Noddle lives there. Murdoc decided to get his own flat that was much closer to where we lived especially appropriate for the twins to come visit sometimes.

After the wedding I didn't see Murdoc for a while it wasn't till last week I finally saw him again after his long hiatus. I'm guessing he needed more time to forget about me, to forget what we were, what we had and all we wanted to be, what we were supposed to continuously be. We were just close friends now, parents, old lovers who still loved each other. We spent the whole day playing with them in the nursery till they fell asleep it felt nice that I could still have Murdoc around when the babies went to bed nothing has changed for us we were still the same and that made things feel just how they've always been. "Wanna watch a Zombie flick?." Murdoc nodded sheepishly I could tell he was tired. "Those kids are restless they have a lot of energy." I chuckled. "They're young they take after their father too." I put the movie on and sat back on the couch next to Murdoc as he silently chuckled to himself. I sighed a little rubbing my face tiredly I was pretty beat myself having two small kids around is a lot of work but having them made my life soo much sweeter and I loved them so much.

I Remember when I gave birth to Blu Murdoc was there holding my hand the whole time he was supporting me and encouraging me and when we heard those first little cries i could see him crying so relieved that my pain was over it was all worth it for her compared to anything in there world I was fine. John delivered her I was happy even so the babies weren't his he still treated them like they were his own and he loved them so dearly. When Murdoc held her for the first time she was so cradled into his arms she fit perfectly. She was so beautiful she had this glow to her like her brother did when I first held him. Murdoc was crying he was over-whelmed with soo much happiness he felt like nothing mattered besides this very moment around this time me and Murdoc were already divorced but we're great parents and we loved them soo much even before they were born and that unconditional love could never end.

I heard my cellphone ringing in my pocket and I quickly pull it out answering it.
"Ello, 2D speakin"
"Hello darling."
"Hi, how's is my wonderful hubby doin?"
"I'm quite well thank maybe just a little bit tired but overall okay I just wanted to call and see how you were doing."
"Everyfing is fine ere' and Muds is ere' with me the babies are finally sound asleep they were great today."
"That's good, beautiful tell Murdoc I said hi and also I might not be coming home anytime soon so don't wait up for me their's a patient here that's in Critical condition and it seems I have to stay over night to make sure he's alright tell Murdoc if he can stay there with you." I could hear someone talking to him and telling him that someone had just woken up and that he needed to be there as soon as he could.
"Hey listen Stu I have to go but I'll call soon again in the morning I love you and the babies okay." 
"I love yew too bye." I hanged up.

I smiled and turned to Murdoc who was sitting quietly looking at his phone. "John said hi." He kept his eyes on his phone still and answered me back. "Oh, when he calls you back you can tell em' I said the same." I nodded slowly looking ahead at the telly it was already four minutes into the movie and I started saying the dialogue at the same time as the main protagonist. "Oh I almost forgot John told me if yew could stay tonite sense he's not gonna be ere, I mean I could stay ere' by myself but he always fink' I need elp." Murdoc put his phone down and slipped it back into his pocket. "Don't worry Angel voice I'll be staying over." I nodded and looked back at the TV.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was already eleven thirty two I opened my eyes to to find Murdoc cuddling against me it felt warm, this distant touch became familiar almost nostalgic I just couldn't remember it clearly but I've felt this before, I felt safe in his arms.