Who called?

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the sheets was still warm and it tangled against my long legs as I turned to my side slowly to look at Murdoc who was standing outside on the balcony smoking a cigarette. He was shirtless as usual with only a pair of black faded jeans that was folded upwards at the bottom. I gazed at him with a soft smile his raven black hair was blowing in the swift wind the beautiful narrow lines that creased down his back glistered in the glooming sunlight of London. He flicked the butt of the fag as it fell down from the balcony as he made his way back inside.

He smiled at the sight of me awake. "Mornin' Stu," Murdoc sang out happily "sleep well?" I nodded and giggled removing the sheets from my legs to sit up.

"Rachel called this mornin' she wanted to know how you were doin," Murdoc said walking towards me.

"My mum called how come yew didn't wake me up?" I quickly grabbed my phone from the night stand. I didn't see it was a missing call.

"...Muds, did you answer the call? Murdoc nodded laying back against the bed. "She wasn't the nicest I could tell ya' that much." He chuckled.

"...Ah... what she said?" I stared silently into the dark screen of the phone.

"That she and David misses you" He said finally closing his eyes.

"...oh." I said softly.