Everything that comes with life

"I can't believe you 2D." He yelled drunkenly down the halls. "You and that bloody Doctor that's all you fucking care about, hell you probably even shagged the bastard." I looked at him with tears in my eyes I couldn't believe he was saying these things to me my heart began to ache as he became more physical and aggressive he was grabbing me by my wrists and shaking me violently and it wasn't till then I was begging for him to stop. "You fucking whore you're fucking him aren't you?! , I know you are!" I was so scared and I cried heavily shuddering praying for this madness to stop the alcohol in his breath was so strong I though I might suffocate before anything bad would happen to me. "Murdoc no, it isn't true please let me go! Please I'm begging you stop this!" Murdoc was loosing his mind and it was over the alcohol he's consumed he kept a grip on me and shook me violently my wrists were bruised from how tight he was holding them I fought to get loose and I did once I felt his grip soften I shoved him and ran down the hall Murdoc followed me and soon after he grabbed me by my neck. "You fucking little shit!" I felt like I was dying and his nails we're digging into the skin of my throat but the pain I felt in my heart was far worse than this I was crying as I  held my eyes shut tight holding my belly. "Murdoc please." I breathed out my last breath. He was killing me and I could feel myself slip away I realized that we were near the stairway and I backed slowly towards it. It was either this or die by the hands of Murdoc I thought maybe if I fell their could be a chance of surviving this, so I did. The only thing I thought about were my babies as I slipped backwards. It's  true what People say when you're about to die or near death the world starts in slow motion I could see Murdoc in shock as he watched me fall and before I knew it I landed on the floor. I'm panting heavily and everything is black I could feel the sharp pain from my lower abdomen i screamed in agony and I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by a pool full of blood and I realized, I was having a misscarriage. I blacked out and I could hear people screaming my name, foot steps running by me and passed me and warm hands touching me and carrying me off i could hear Murdoc's voice as it fades in the distant and everything goes dark again.