warmth

"2D." Murdoc said softly.
"Mmm." I leaned my head back against his chest to look up at him and grinned he smiled at me rubbing my hair with his nails. "The water is soo Warm muds." He nodded slowly as I rubbed the bump under the water.

"I like baths." He breathed.

"I like them too." I smiled happily.
"Not as much as I like you." He said, sounding quite seductive in my ear. "No, scratch that, not as much as I love you, their, ain't that sound a lot more better now done it? I could tell that oddly Murdoc was being to enthusiastic today but to be honest I like his enthusiasm. "It does." I whispered softly against his lips turning my head more to kiss him he held me closer rubbing his hand down my back slowly as his breathing was steady against my neck. "Let it happen." He said softly. I could feel his hand on my hips now pulling me closer towards his body. "Please." He begged. I looked into his eyes to see how desperately he wanted this so it happened.

                            ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everything felt so natural the way he kissed me and the way he caressed my body he's soo loving and gentle at the same time everything was falling into place because it just happened because, we let it.

I could feel Murdoc sliding in and out of me as I drifted into mumbles I gripped the sheets tightly as I moaned uncontrollably begging him for more. Murdoc couldn't help but chuckle to himself it takes him a while to get me so worked up especially sense I'm incredibly shy.

"I think you're quite the enthusiasm today Angel voice." I blushed covering my face with my arm trying not make eye contact with him but he only moved my hand away and held it in place so I wouldn't do it again as he continued to move deeper into me. It satisfied him to see me in this state but I tried to comply as much as I could. By then I was loosing my mind and my head was spinning as I lost myself in the pleasure that lust provided.  Murdoc was thrusting into me soo good I started to drool I threw my head back whimpering as the sensation was becoming too unbearable.

"P-please.... "
"Please what? "
"M-more."
"More what? "
"D-daddy please."

I looked up at Murdoc who only gave me a sweet smile. "I love it when you beg darling." I tried to hide away but he only tighten his grip on me. "No running away my sweet dove show me more of this side of yours." I could feel Murdoc slowly sliding out of me while pressing kisses against my neck and biteing it gently. "Muds p-please." I whispered. "Go back in." I looked up at him blushing deeply. "I will in a second my love I want you to feel good, don't you want to feel good Angel voice?" I nodded slowly still gazing up at him. He shifted upward and began to kiss on my lips to my neck and slowly down against my stomach as nervous as I was I let Murdoc take over me completely. Murdoc opened my legs slowly and began to leave kisses down the inside of my thighs I slightly opened them wider for him to have more access he smiled amused that I took the initiative to do so. I could feel Murdoc getting closer as I closed my eyes and moaned when I felt his tongue licking my clit. Dispite his teeth being sharp Murdoc always knew how to pleasure me. "2D your pussy is soo sweet as always." I blushed as I began to get wetter Murdoc continued licking and sucking as I ran my fingers through his hair tugging it closer. "Mmm don't stop please." Murdoc held my thighs open beginning to eat me more  at this point I'm fighting to hold back my moans but it only releases more loudly afraid that someone might hear I bite my lip but only that's useless. "I want you to moan because when I'm done here I'm gonna to finish making love to you." My cheeks got hot but I agreed by nodding slowly letting go of Murdoch's hair holding the sheets tightly as he continued this time only sucking my clit I felt my eyes water as I gasped I rolled my hips against his mouth not running away.  "M-muds i-it feels soo good I'm gonna cum." Murdoc smiled sucking and rolling his long-fully skilled tongue against it not stoping. I moaned my eyes turning white shaking uncontrollably as I began to squirt non stop Murdoc pleased as always watched. My body began to calm down but I still shook here and there Murdoc moved up to give me a kiss and wipe my tears away as I sniffled closing my eyes. "You look like you enjoyed yourself." I nodded laughing softly as I breathed heavily.

"Come here and put it back in me." I said looking into his eyes. "Only if you say Daddy. " He smiled and grabbed a hold of his hard cock and rubbed it against the entrance gently pushing in half way in. I moaned in delight as he hovered over me i spread my legs wider and wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him thrust harder into me. I could feel him growl and groan against my neck as I moan loudly loosing control. "D-daddy daddy please harder!" it only took him a little while to cum until he was breathing hard against my chest. I smiled and closed my eyes gasping and wiping the sweat off of Murdoc's temple. "That was incredible." He said looking up at me and kissing me on the lips.  "Yeah, incredible." I breathed.

                            ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Me and Murdoc ended up taking a shower together it felt soo good to finally be able to make love again after it being so long I was happy to just let go. After our shower we laid naked on the bed Murdoc cuddling me and spooning me from behind we talked about random things for hours till eventually night feel I could see the moonlight creeped against our bed it felt luminous and it helped me drift to sleep.