Wake up murdoc

The cool air blowed against my nude body and I quickly grabbed Murdoc black band shirt and slip into it. It fit a tad bit too big but it was a comfortable size for me. I slowly turned around from the bed and got on top of my husband who was sleeping soundly until I disturbed him.

"Muds..." I whispered with a smile.

"Sod off." He managed to say in his sleep.

"Come on Murdoc." I shook him lightly desperate for him to wake up.

"Fuck off faceache" I pouted slowly.

Murdoc isn't particularly a morning person but I managed to not let it discourage me.

"...Muds..." I whispered again leaning against his neck as I traced the tip of my tongue carefully against his rough skin. Murdoc moved his head slowly baring the light of his green neck to me.

"2D..." He said softly in a groan. I smiled and rolled my hips back against his groin as I heard him gasp softly pushing his hips upwards against me. A shiver ran down my spine as I shivered lightly and moaned grinding down against his morning-wood. His eyes and mouth opened as he tossed his head back cumming into his boxers shuddering beneath me during the process.

"Are you a wake now muds?" I smiled still rolling my hips against his manhood.

"Y-yeah..." He replied out of breath continuing to groan.