only you

"Song bird i brought what you asked for." Murdoc peeked from the door grinning. I got off the bed bolting towards him taking the food from him. "Yew didn't bring any of the Mc san'wiches I asked fo'." i said softly looking at him. "Oh, of course i did i bought' three knowing what a fat ass you've become, i forgot it in the winnie I'll go get it for yah stu." He laughed softly while heading down the stairs. I walked back towards the bed putting the food on the night stand table and lay back down against the bed by then Murdoc had already returned.

"I swear 2D if you don't slow down on your eating your gonna become like lard ass downstairs." he said teasingly. "Muds have yew forgotten i'm eatin' fo' two." I chuckled. "Probably three." Murdoc said while slowly walking back towards me putting the McDonalds bag on the nightstand with the rest of the food. He started to take off his boots, once They were off he threw them in the closet throwing himself on the bed.

"Muds your shaking the bed!."

"Oh, come on your the one to talk fat ass, besides I'll give yah a real reason to really shake the bed." He winked at me and my cheeks flushed. "Muds nuu." I said softly as he started to move closer to me spooning me from behind his rough skin touched my soft ones. A delightful shiver ran down my back as Murdoc hands began to slowly rub up my thighs. "What's wrong blue bird?." He asked amused. I closed my eyes shivering trying not to say anything. He smiled and continued to rub them a moan escaped my lips as i bit my lip gently. "M-Muds p-please stop, what if Noodle or Russel can hear us?." He started to kiss up my neck ignoring my pleas. "Calm down 2D your so stiff relax your body let me ease you, besides it's not like they haven't heard us before." At this point I was feeling really embarrassed as he continued to rub against me.

I moan softly pushing my hips back against his groin. Murdoc growled biting into my neck as she gripped my hips grinding back against me. "Muds Mmm, please...." I gave into his touch and murdoc smiled and bit into my neck roughly again sliding down my shorts below my knees I struggled kicking them off my feet and rolled him on his back climbing on top of him. "Dents your so fast aren't yah."I smiled down at him slowly helping him out his pants and back on top of him. "hold my hands muds." Murdoc gave me a devious smile and grabbed  hold of my waist. I leaned in for kiss rolling my hips down against him. "baby you're so fucking amazing." He said between breaths I licked my lips looking down at him slowly with lustful eyes. "And you're really hard muds, I could feel you, you're so big." I smiles at him. "So are you going to make love to me or am I going to have to beg for it?." Murdoc gave me an erotic expression and leaned in to pull me closer a small grumble was heard from betweens us and Murdoc looked down blinking. "Not with that empty stomach I'm not." I whined. "Muds I'm fine let's jus' continue." Murdoc smiled teasingly. "Just eat 2D your not gonna let my kid starve because you wanna be selfish." I rolled off of him and onto my side of the bed. He kissed my cheek softly covering us both with the bed sheets. "Go ahead and eat princess." He said softly laying back down. I was too horny to eat but I did as I was told reaching for the McDonald's bag from the night stand.

A knock was heard from the door and I looked up assuming it was Russel but when the door slightly opened and black messy hair plopped from the side it was just Noodle. "What is it Noods." Murdoc called from the bed his attention also on her. " Russel order pizza if you guys want any she said casually with her slight Japanese accent. I smiled at her in surprise. "Really, we'll be down then." Murdoc turn to look at me slowly with an annoyed look on his face by then noodle had already left downstairs.

"What's wrong Mudsy?" He looked away slowly sitting up. "Nothin' let's just go before lard ass Russ finish all the bloody pizza." I giggled putting my shorts back on fixing my shirt. Murdoc put his jeans back on buckling the belt not really carrying to look presentable. "Stop being so mean to Russel Mu'doc it's not nice." He looked back at me and started walking towards the door opening it. "Well he eats everything in this fucking house I get so fucking tired of going to the bloody market two times a week." I walked towards him giving him a kiss. "At least he replaces it at times or goes to the Market with you Muds." Murdoc held my hand and grumbled. "Whatever 2D he's still a lard ass." We walked out the door as he closed it behind us.