it's only the beginning

"It's February now." I whispered sitting by the window watching the cars drive by theirs people walking and some running a girl laughing while talking on the phone and a little boy petting a dog that was left outside tied to a pole. "You and that window." Murdoc said coming in the room I could see him through the reflection in the glass holding a coffee mug that said 'The Pickle Dad." It had a picture of Murdoc's head making one of the weirdest face expressions he always does. I remember Noodle gave him that for his Birthday and he loved it. He was wearing a black Turtle neck with a pair of jagged fading jeans and white socks that had a hole in one of them. "I don't know Muds I kinda like to look outside it calms my nerves and its very relaxing." Murdoc nodded and sat on the day bed across from me I had my feet up hugging my legs as I rested my head on my knees. Murdoc was drinking his coffee silently he smeed like he had something on his mind because he was staring out into space I continued to look out the window and by now I could see that the owner of the dog untied the leash and continued to walk his dog. "Hey, Angel voice what do you want to do today by the way? " I look over to look at Murdoc. "We only have a couple days until the press conference on top of that until we start recording for the new record." He added. I only shrugged putting my legs down crossing them on the bed. "I don't know, I was thinking that maybe we out to wait till the babies are born." Murdoc took another sip of his coffee releasing the cup from his lips. "I was thinking that too but if we wait too long then when will we ever have the time to do it by then we'll be parents." I touched my stomach rubbing it in slow circles. "What about the tour? we can't leave them their too young." Murdoc made a disappointed expression. "Maybe we can have your parents take care of them for a while until the tour is done." I sighed softly. "I don't know Muds I wouldn't want to be separated from my babies as soon as their born maybe we can postpone the album until their a little older." I could tell Murdoc was hesitant at first but he agreed and started drinking his coffee again. When I think about it it's been a while sense I've spoken to mother and I'm not sure if she's ready to except Murdoc or me being pregnant but I do miss her and my dad.