PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"CODY JAVIEN!" I yelled out loud almost result to lack air in my lungs. But that was fine because he finally glimpsed at me. However, if I'm not mistaken he looked at me with annoy written all over his pale face.  

"Excuse me?" he furrowed his black and thick eyebrows when I already reached him. Though I was still catching up my normal breathe, I briskly held his hands.  

"Cody! What happened?" with full of worry voice that sounds like I was pleading, instead of giving me an explanation or simply responding an akin reply, his forehead furrowed at that instant, looking at his friends puzzled before focusing back on me. And said those unbelievable words. 

"Do I know you?"

And the end!

--------------

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

-------------------

Sorry for the lame beginning but hope you guys like it till the very end.

Vote, comment and hit the follow button. A massive thanks, everyone!

~ItsGaysee (GAiSEA)

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌

© ALLRIGHTS RESERVED

 7th October 2011-2013