Chapter 10: Mama J

Ty

I woke up aching all over, sprawled on a cold, hard floor. I groaned and struggled into a sitting position, remembering falling through the ground in the swamp biome, being grabbed by what sounded like wither skeletons (who were never a good sign,) then being hit with what I was pretty sure was a sleeping potion.
As my eyes adjusted in the dark room, which had only one torch in it, I saw it was small, with one large window of iron bars on a wall with an iron door next to it.
At first, I thought I was back in the Cops N' Robbers prison. But the theory was quickly proved wrong, for a couple of reasons.

1) In Cops N' Robbers, the walls are not made of obsidian.

2) In Cops N' Robbers, the cells don't smell like death. Most of the time.

3) In Cops N' Robbers, there is no creepy Wither Skeleton standing outside your cell wearing your armor and holding your diamond sword.

"Awake," it rasped. I had no idea if it was telling me I was awake, telling someone else I was awake or telling me to awake. They talk weird like that.
"Oh hey, how's it going?" I asked with mock friendliness. "Where'd you get that cool sword?"
The gray skeleton blinked its hollow eyes at me. "...Awake," It said hesitantly. Yes. I am awake, I thought. Now get me out of this freaking cell.
The skeleton walked away, out of sight from my perspective behind the bars. "Hey!" I called. Don't leave me here! Seriously!!!
"Ty?" Someone called groggily from the cell next door. I realized that there were many cells in this weird prison. How many are occupied?
"Jason?" I called back to the voice. recognizing it instantly.
"You guys are awake?" Rainbow's voice called from somewhere to my left. "Yeah," I replied. "Anyone else here?" I called out into the darkness on the other side of the bars.
"I'm here," I heard Applejack say from somewhere near Rainbow.
"Yep," Jordan's voice echoed.
Many of the others responded, the voices bouncing around the dark walls of the prison. I was relieved and terrified they were here, too. I did a role call in my head.
Jason, Rainbow, Applejack, Jordan, Rarity, Mitch, Adam, Quentin, Fluttershy, Ian, and Bodil.
Okay.
Wait.
That's not everyone.
"Some people are missing," I exclaimed, hoping they were just waking up by now.
"Yeah, where's Jerome?" Mitch asked.
"And Pinkie?" Rainbow added.
"Bash isn't here," Bodil said.
"Twilight, either!" Rarity exclaimed.
Everyone's voices echoed again around this gloomy prison, murmuring anxiously about where our missing friends were.
Jerome, Pinkie, Bash, Twilight.
Did they escape? Were they here, but just not awake? Or worse?
"QUIET!" a cold voice hollered.
"Maybe Sleep Potion again..." another voice rasped.
"No! Needs awake!" The first voice scolded.
"What are you two bickering about this time?" A sharp female voice asked irritatedly. "Why is it so dark in here? Turn the lights on next time, idiots!" I heard the snap of someone's fingers, and several torches illuminated at the same time.
I blinked my eyes against the sudden light, then got a better look of our prison once my eyes adjusted.
It looked somewhat like the Cops N' Robbers prison, only there was only one floor of cells. The walls and cells were dark obsidian rather than light gray stone bricks. Now with the torches lit, I could see the other cells parallel to the wall my cell was built into, and was able to see familiar faces through the bars, but none of them belonged to the four people we were missing.
On the far right end of the hallway, I could see two Wither Skeletons, both wearing iron armor (that they probably took from us, since now being able to see everyone I realized my friends didn't have their armor or weapons, either) and a witch glaring at everyone in their cells.
Bleh. I always hated witches. They look like someone actually found a way to make a villager more ugly.
"Aw, what cute little minecraftians! What a shame they're locked up in those tiny gloomy cells!" the witch sighed sarcastically.
"Who are you?" Mitch asked, glaring at the witch.
"I am Jezebel the witch, and you are done for," she cackled.
Jezebel. What were her parents thinking?
"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked suspiciously. Jezebel smirked. "I don't want to spoil anything for you, but basically He has very fun plans involving you all. Fun for us. Not for you." She laughed again.
"He?" Rainbow asked. Jezebel rolled her eyes. "You should know. Anyway, I was just ordered to come here and make sure these imbeciles captured you all alive. Bye-bye!" she said with an ugly grin, and turned on her heel to leave trough a hallway behind her.
"Wait!" I called. Jezebel sighed and turned to face my cell. "What?" she snapped. "Where are the others?" I demanded. Jezebel's eyes widened. "Others?" She exclaimed. "We took the purple one, but..." She whipped around to face the two skeletons. "You didn't get all of them?!" she practically shrieked at them. They shook their heads frantically.
"Escaped?" One skeleton suggested.
"No, you just didn't catch them! Fools!" Jezebel shrieked.
"So they're still out there?" Jordan asked hopefully. Jezebel snickered. "Yes, but not for long!" she turned to leave again, but was stopped once more when Ian cleared his throat. "Uh, excuse me, Jezebel?" he asked politely. Jezebel sighed and slowly turned to face him, his cell being the closest to her. "WHAT."
Ian looked her in the eye.
"May I call you Mama J?" he asked with a straight face.
The room exploded into laughter, besides the wither skeletons, who looked utterly confused, and Jezebel, who looked ready to blow a fuse.
"Mama J! Mama J!" Adam exclaimed between laughs.
"NO!" She screamed angrily and stormed out. The skeletons followed her hesitantly.
After the laughter had died down, everyone started to wonder about what Mama J had said. (Yeah, we're calling her that. Problem?)
"So why did she say that they separated Twilight?" Applejack asked.
"Maybe because she had the amulet," Quentin replied. "I h-hope she's okay!" Fluttershy said anxiously.
"So...Jerome, Bash and Pinkie are still out there?" I asked. "I guess so," Adam said.
So, basically, it was up to them to come find us and save us from whatever 'plans' Mama J had talked about.
Yep. We're screwed.