Chapter 4: Melon Guy and Armored Guy

Rainbow Dash

"Whoa, is it really you guys? What are you doing here?" Jerome asked with wide eyes as Quentin led the four of us down the stairs onto the main floor of the prison.

It was so strange how much he and the rest of his friends looked so much like their pony selves we had known six months ago.

"We think we got here the same way you got to Equestria," Rarity explained. "Yeah, Herobrine appeared outta nowhere with his amulet and sucked us into one of those portals," Applejack added.

"Whoa! Wait a second! Who are you guys? Equestria? Herobrine? What's going on?" one of the two unfamiliar faces in the group called out. His head, arms and legs were all green with darker stripes-almost looking like a melon, wearing those old-fashioned 3D glasses, a blue shirt with purple flower patterns on it, and white boxers with red stripes.

"Yeah, is this some kind of prank?" The other person I didn't know asked.

He looked sort of like Ian, except his glasses were red and his hair was black. For some reason, he and Jason were wearing white and blue armor and were carrying blue glowing swords, while everyone else wasn't equipped with anything. I wondered if they were supposed to be the 'two cops'.

"Uh, well, six months ago, we did this weird parkour map that sent us to a different dimension..." Adam explained to them.

"What?! How come you never told anyone?" the melon guy exclaimed.

"Because the dimension was filled with ponies," Jerome said passively before Adam could reply. Everyone glared at him, besides the melon guy, who had burst out laughing, and the armored guy who was trying not to laugh. "Sorry I'm not sorry," I heard Jerome mutter. Mitch facepalmed next to him.

"You're kidding," armored guy said, trying to keep a straight face.

"No. And they," Jason said, motioning to us, "helped us get back to Minecraftia, and now apparently they traveled here."

"Wait, so you guys are, like, ponies?" melon guy said, catching his breath. I narrowed my eyes. "Is there a problem with that?" I said with a hint of a snarl. Melon guy looked taken aback. "Uh, no," he said quickly.

"Um, yeah, so this is Jordan," Ty introduced, beckoning to the guy in armor, "and Bashur," he pointed to the melon guy.

"Well howdy, Jordan and Bashur," Applejack said in a friendly tone. "We're Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and I'm Applejack."

"Hey, where are Twilight and Pinkie? Did they come with you?" Quentin asked.

"No," I sighed. "They went in the portal with us, but they're not here!"

"That's weird. When we all got sent to Equestria, we all came together," Ian said curiously.

"Yeah, Quentin was all like, 'Holy fudge man, we're ponies!' and Adam was all like, 'Oh noooooe, Ty, is that you?' and Mitch was all like, 'I can fly!' and he flew into a tree," Ty said, doing funny, yet accurate impressions of his friends.

"So then where would Twilight and Pinkie be?" I asked. Jason shrugged. "Maybe we should check the cells?" he suggested. "We would have seen them. And besides, they would have heard us by now anyways if they were here," Rarity said with a frown.

"D-do you think they're alright?" Fluttershy asked quietly, speaking up for the first time.

"Wait a second. Does anyone have the amulet?" Adam asked.

"Amulet?" Ian frowned.

"Yeah, remember the red one that I wore that created the portal back home?" "Ohhh, yeah!" Ian remembered.

"No, I would have definitely sensed it if we had it!" Rarity confirmed. "But you don't have a horn," Applejack told her. Rarity sighed. "Oh, don't remind me!"

"Maybe Twilight or Pinkie has the amulet?" I asked.

Ty opened his mouth to say something, but before he could speak, the prison exploded with the deafening screeches of sirens.