Chapter 23: Inexplicably Butt Saggington

Ty

"This is the greatest plan ever!" Rarity declared.
"This is the worst plan ever," I muttered, handing over my headphones.
"Thank you, darling," Rarity said, taking the headphones in her light blue magic aura. I watched, questioning my sanity, as the white unicorn turned the headset into a black top hat with a green ring on it. "Don't worry, the spell will wear off eventually!"
She then took the hat and put it on Adam's head.
Adam's plan to sneak into the base was to disguise himself and pretend he had captured all of us. We would act all captured-ey as hopefully we would be let in and taken to Herobrine. After all, he must have noticed we were gone by now, and he must be fuming.
Rarity was gladly taking up the job of helping Adam with his disguise; she knew this spell that could turn a clothing item into a different clothing item, like a headset into a top hat.
We all watched with amusement, disbelief, and yet no surprise at all as Rarity turned Applejack's hat into a fancy cane, Bodil's tie into a monocle, and Luna's cloak into a fancy suit (turns out she had wings under there. Of course she had wings...)
When she was done, she stepped back proudly, and I turned a laugh into a cough when I saw adam.
He had a dark gray vest on, leather pants (he already had those from the hero games), a big top hat that was my headset, a monocle (even though he still wore his shades), and a cane. Not like the old person cane, like the rich person cane.
"You look...great," Quentin said, staring at Adam blankly.
Bodil burst out laughing.
"This isn't even my final form!" Adam declared, twirling his cane.
"Can you believe him?" I said with a chuckle, turning to Adam standing next to me.
Wait.
I looked over to where Adam was waving his cane like a sword.
I looked back to the non-disguised Adam standing next to me.
"Uh," I said blankly.
"It's Luna," the Adam next to me said in Luna's voice.
"Uh," I said blankly. Magic was strange.
"Since Adam will be disguised, we still need a captured Adam. And I do not believe that Herobrine knows I am here," Adam/Luna explained.
"Oh. Okay," I said with a nod, turning back to the real Adam, who was poking Bash with the cane now.
Luna is Adam.
Lunadam?
Nah, that sounds like a ship.
......A really bad ship.
"Shall we get going?" Luna asked.
Everyone stared at her.
"It's Luna," I said. Jordan threw me a 'You don't say?' look.
"Um...Yeah, I think we're all set," Applejack nodded.
"Wait, so how are we gonna look captured?" Mitch interjected.
"Oh...uh..." Adam stuttered. He didn't think about that, did he?
"How about this?" Luna asked, and to my amazement, her hand began to glow blue, like a horn, and about ten dogs appeared out of thin air.
The dogs ran over to Adam and started barking playfully.
"Much doges. Very wow," Jerome observed.
"Oh, the dogs are Adam's and they're like, guarding us or something," I realized. Luna nodded.
"I'll name you Fluffy II, Wheezy, The Butt-Toucher-" Adam began, but Rainbow cut him off. "Uh, we should get going," she said.
"Right. Uh, dogs, act all guard dog an stuff on everyone," Adam ordered the dogs. And they actually did. They surrounded us, snarling, and brought us in a closely packed, single file line.
"Jeez!" Jason exclaimed.
"These guys are awesome! I could totally make them eat Bash right now-" Adam said happily. "DON'T YOU DARE!" Bash exclaimed.
"I'm kidding," Adam told him. "Let's go! Mush, or whatever!"
●※●
"This place is creepy," Rarity said uncertainly.
We were all walking down the long, obsidian corridors we had first been in when Mama J had led us to the Hero Games.
"So, anyone read any good books lately?" Bodil asked. I threw him a 'Don't.' Look. The Butt-Toucher growled next to him.
Suddenly, we stopped as we heard footsteps echoing, not ours.
"Quick, look captured-ey!" Adam hissed, and quickly went into a ridiculous pose, leaning on his cane and holding his monocle.
A couple feet ahead, a lone wither skeleton turned the corner, and jumped when he saw us. He raised his stone sword and approached.
"Who are you?" he rasped aggressively.
"Hello, fine sir!" Adam exclaimed. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing and/or having my throat ripped out by The Butt-Toucher.
"Do I have an inexplicable deal for you indeed!"
The skeleton narrowed its eye...sockets. Those things don't really have eyes.
"What deal?" he asked suspiciously, eyeing the rest of us behind Adam.
"Well you see, sir, I found these ruffians here roaming free of the Hero Games dome, and I had my lovely dogs here round them up and bring them back here, mmyes," Adam explained, adjusting the monocle that still went over his shades.
"So, what do you want in return for these tributes?" the skeleton rasped, still sounding uncertain.
"Mmwell, we can talk about that later, but for now we must take them to that inexplicably fine man Herobrine," Adam said, now twirling his cane.
"...Very well," the skeleton finally answered. "Come with me. But I have my eye on you, and your dogs. And the tributes."
"Mmyes, inexplicably."
"One last thing," the skeleton said, turning around to lead us through the tunnels. "What's your name?"
Uh-oh. We hadn't thought of that, and he wasn't supposed to be Adam (Luna was...).
But Adam, being Adam, already had it covered.
"Butt Saggington, mmyes," He said without hesitation.
I had to literally slap my hand over Bodil's mouth while I tried to hide my own laughter.