Chapter 7

We where kissing like maybe 1 minute straight and we pulled apart.
I looked in his eyes and saw that they were FULL of lust and passion.
"Umm, sorry I need to, go to bed goodnight" he said
"Yea goodnight" I said with a frown

**In my room in bed**
I was laying in bed thinking about what just happened 3 minutes ago.
Does he love me like I love him?

Mr. Parker's pov.
Does she love me like I love her? If she doesn't than I feel bad for kissing her and probably making her feel uncomfortable. I feel bad now, it's going to be awkward between us.

Zoe's pov.
(she's asleep and this is her dream)

**Dream**
I was in the movies with my friend and we where at the top and It was the "insidious" movie and I begged her for us to watch something else but she wouldn't budge.
We where sitting in our seat and all the lights go out so it's pitch black and I hear clowns (she is terrified of clowns) and I start to tear up and cry on my friends shoulder. my guess is there is about 5 clowns in the theater and they are coming towards us. my friend loves clowns so she's just laughing at me. All of the sudden the lights turn on and 8 clowns are around me and my friend pushes me to them and laughs while I fall on the floor crying and screaming.
**End of Dream**

Mr. Parker runs in and wakes me up and I'm crying on his shoulder while he's trying to calm me down.
"Shh, it's ok, it was just a dream, it's going to be ok" he says

After about 5 minutes of crying into his chest I sit up and he asks "what was your dream about?"