Chapter 29

Max's pov. (Mr. Parker's pov.)
"I-I love you" she said. those word where stuck in my mind "I l-love you too" I say back and tighten my grip around her.

**Morning**

I got up around 8:45 and thought "I'm late for work" then I realized I don't have to go to work today.
I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, not that much because of Zoe's stomach.
I cook what's left of the eggs (4) and 2 pieces of bacon for each of us.

Zoe's pov.
I woke up feeling a little better but still not 100% ok and it was 9:10.
I go to the bathroom do my business, wash my face, and brush my teeth.
Once I'm done I go to the kitchen and see that max has made me and him breakfast.
"I see you cooked breakfast" I say
He whips around to see that I'm up and I smile at him and laugh a little.
"Yea, I didn't cook a lot, I didn't know how your stomach would be" he says while standing across from me.
I sit down on the bar stool while hands me a little plate with 2 pieces of bacon, toast and a little bit of eggs.
"Do you think that will be enough?" he asks me "yea" I say taking a bit of my bacon. he wasn't done cooking his bacon so he reaches across and tries to take my bacon but I move my plate back so he can get it. "nope my bacon" I say and eat it all. he laughs at me and continues so cook his food.