Chapter 19

That's when we realize the while room is dark, outside is dark, so the only thing on is the TV . me and Mr. Parker grab on to each other
"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to turn if the lights" he says
"Nope" I say then the TV goes black. I sink back into the couch "I'll turn a light on, you just stay here" he says and slowly gets up. I sitting there and I can hear him sliding against the wall.
"I think I got it" I hear him say
He flicks in the light and they come on
"That was scary" he says and comes back to sit next to me "yea" I say back
We sit there for about 10 minutes in silence, it wasn't awkward silence it was a comforting silence.
We where sitting there when we hear thunder. we look at each other and then out the window. we see lightening and heavy rain coming our way.
"Well I didn't know it was supposed to rain" he says and turns in the TV to see how much we will be getting.
The reporter says that it will last all night long and maybe some hail damage. we where listening to the new for about 2 minutes when the lights went out with a big crack of thunder.
"Ahhhh" me and Mr. Parker yell at the same time and jumped in to each other's arms.
"The power has to go out after watching that movie!" Mr. Parker says mad-ish but almost like a joking manner "I guess, do you have your phone with you" I ask yawning "yea it's in my pocket, are you tired?" he asks and takes out his phone still holding me. "yea" I say and check the time.
The clock on his phone read 12:30.