Chapter 85

I walked back into the living room and say down on the couch and waited for max.

'I can believe he called me babe' I thought

Max walks out of his room ready to go and comes over and sits next to me "I really don't want to go today" he says groaning "oh come on! it will be fine, you'll be able to see your favorite student at 11:50" I say sarcastically I already knew I was his favorite student "but that's so loooonnnnggggg" he says leaning back on the couch pulling me into him "Come on babe we have to get up, or else" I say to him "or else what?" he says "no kisses, hugs, cuddles, or even sleeping with me for 3 days. I would go up to a week, but I don't think you can handle that" I say looking back at him to see he had a shocked face with puppy dog eyes "alright I'm getting up" he says standing up "but the key for you to get in the car is a kiss" he says smirking "fine" I say getting up and kissing him on the cheek "oh come on! a real kiss" he says holding back a laugh. I sigh and kiss him on the lips and wrap my arms around his waist. We both pull away and have a huge smile on our faces, we pull away from each other and get our stuff to leave for school and have..... fun! ( note the sarcasm)