Chapter 10

Mr. Parker's pov.

I woke up around 9:30, and I saw that Zoe was cuddle up against me. she was facing my direction, and her arm was wrapped around my waist, kinda like it was when we fell asleep.

She looked SO cute when she sleeps.

After staring at her for 5 minutes, I decide to get up slowly trying not to wake her, to go call Mr. Pinn to see if we can come over to have that Call of Duty war.

**30 minutes later**

Mr. Pinn said that it was ok and that he would love beating us. so now I'm going to wake Zoe up

I walk into my room and sit on the side of the bed and shake her gently awake.

"Zoe, wake up, we have to go to Mr. Pinns" I said. she slowly wakes up and looks at the clock and sees that it's 10 I'm the morning and says "ok"

Zoe's pov.

Mr. Parker woke me up at 10 in the morning and said "get ready to go to Mr. Pinns, he says he's gonna kick our buts at Call of Duty" I just laughed "we will see who the champion is" I say

Mr. Parker laughs and he goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, once I'm done doing my business, I walk into the kitchen to see Mr. Parker cooking bacon and eggs.

"Wow, I didn't know you could cook!" I say impressed

"Yea, I don't really cook that often, but it's ok I guess" he said

I notice some bacon on a plate and reach to grab one but Mr. Parker sees and smacks my hand and say "no no no, those are mine" and laughed at me because I was rubbing my hand.

"Where's mine?" I ask

"I'm cooking them right now" he says

He looks away and I quickly snatch a piece and he sees and I run away with him chasing me.

"Hey! that's my bacon!" he yells and I laugh and continue running and eating the bacon at the same time.