Chapter 35

"I know I'm getting up" I say back at him.
I'm walking to the couch and another thunder roll comes and i just stand there with my hands on my face with max laughing his butt off.
"You think this is funny?" I ask and he nods still laughing "well, we'll see who's laughing in a minute" I say picking up my flashlight with an evil smirk I walk away to my room and he stops laughing immediately and looks at me.
"No, I'm sorry come back" he says I just keep walking, once I get to my room I hide in my closet.
Not less than 2 minutes max comes running in the room and lays on my bed. I made a plan in my head that when a big crash of thunder comes I'm going to pop out and scare him.
It's been about 3 minutes and when the crack of thunder come I pop out and scare max. I laugh my head off and he's over on the bed with his hands covering face he looks at me with his eyes full of tears.crap! I thought, I got off the floor, and sat on the side him and said "I'm sorry" I give him a hug and we sit there for a couple of seconds until he says "I'm just joking, I'm not upset" and laughs at me.
I sit there and stare at him for a little bit and I laugh "you had me there for a second" I say

A/N will something big happen in the next chapter or not?? you never know, I'm full of surprises! :)