Chapter 70

After about 30 minutes the recording was over, he only played the 8th grade, so he said we could talk and went to his office. I didn't fell like moving from my spot and I didn't really fell like talking so I put my right elbow on my knee and put my head in my hand. I was starting to get a headache from all the people talking really, really loud.
"Pope!" yelled Mr. King
I looked up and didn't see him there do I looked towards the office all 3 band directors where looking at me, max was sitting in the chair next to the door, Mr. Pinn was sitting at his desk, and Mr. King was standing in the doorway to the side a little bit to let the other directors see. I stood up and got, not a lot, but very light headed so I leaned on a stand for a second and then stood up straight and walked to the office.
"Yes?" I ask them "sit down over there" Mr. King says I nod and sit.
He closes the door and sits down diagonal from me "last night, remember those girls?" he asks and looks at me "yes, hate them" I say to him "well, I got in contact with the principal and they have been suspended for a week, and when they come back to school, they have 2 weeks in ISS so they won't be here" he says and smiles. I nod my head and smile "yes!" I half yell causing max, Mr. Pinn and Mr. King to laugh.