Chapter 72

I watched as my friends eat for 30 minutes till it's time to go to 6th period.

The bell rang and we all stood up "I'll see you in math" I said to Kamryn and walk to PE.
I walked into the locker room and coach freemen said they we weren't doing anything today so we didn't have to dress out.
What we ended up doing was going to the gym with the boys and playing basket ball or sitting in the bleachers.

I carried on my day and wasn't paying attention to most of it until the bell rang to go home.
I walked into the band hall and walked straight to Mr. Pinns office and put my stuff down in the second room of his office. "where's max?" I ask him "he went to the bathroom, should be back any minute now" he says I nod and go back in the other room and sit down on the counter.
I was sitting there with my head leaned up against the cabinets, kinda like relaxing, and max comes in but I don't notice because he can in quietly.
He walks up to me and puts his hand on both my legs which makes me jolt up and come face to face with him "oh my gosh you scared me!" I say hitting his shoulder and giving him a hug. "well how was I supposed to know you where in here" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.