Chapter 45

When all the people are in side I clutch my stomach, dang she punched me hard. I walk to the instrument storage room and put my instrument away, but I don't walk out. I put my head against the shelf and wait for the pain to go away, but it doesn't.
The lights where off in the storage room but max came in and turned them on, I groaned and lifted my head up. max came in and said" what happened to you?" "some girl named Ashleigh punched me in the stomach, saying to stay away from you" I say
"Go to Mr.Pinns office and go to the second room in there I'll be there in a minute" he says I nod
I go to his office and the second room and put my backpack down and sit down on the counter and wait.
Couple minutes after he comes back
And gets a bag to put ice in.
He hands me the bag and I put it where she punched me and leave it there.
"Hey, what time is it" I ask my phone was turned off so I couldn't check the time "uh.... 7:30" he says "do you care if I stay in here?" i ask "no, I'm gonna have to check every once in a while out there" he says I nod he comes near me and stands between my legs and kisses me. "Mr. Parker" some girl asks for him he goes to the main office and she says "may I get a reed?" "yea" max turns around and goes to a cabinet above Mr. Pinns desk and gets a reed out "thank you" she says and leaves. Max looks back at me but I wasn't looking I got up and poured the ice out, when I turn around max is right behind me "what?" I asks "nothing" he says and walks away smirking.