Chapter 17

Mr. Parker came back to the living room 5 minutes later "pizza will be here in 45 minutes" he says a groans after he says how long it will take.
i laugh a little bit "what do you want to do while we wait?" I ask
"Well the kitchen is almost clean, just got to get the stove top, so I guess watch a movie?" he asks
"Sure what movie" I say with a smile
"Uh....." he's thinking about it for a minute but part if me wanting a scary movie and part of me just wants to watch like a comedy.
"How about insidious" he says
"Sure" I say, he smiles and walks over to the DVD player and gets the movie.

Mr. Parker's pov.
I was thinking about what movie to pick, part of me want a scary movie but I don't know how Zoe will react. the other part wants to watch a comedy. "how about insidious" I say "sure" she says. I'm not going to lie I'm kinda scared to watch this movie, I've never seen it before.
I walk over to the DVD player and pick up the movie and put it in the thing and I go back to the kitchen to clean up the stove top.

Zoe's pov.
Mr. Parker goes back into the kitchen to finish cleaning while I'm sitting there waiting for the pizza to come.
35 minutes later we here the door bell ring. I was about to get up and get the door when Mr. Parker walked to the door and told me to sit back down.